[𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓅]

-Location:Henry's bedroom-
-date:March 18th-
-Year 1930-

Third perspective:Henry where checking Williams heartbeat and it was still beating. William luckily woke up after all of that, but he's body was numb and cold, he wondered how he wasn't dead since he got beat up to the point he would be near death.is this a dream? He was thinking. Henry on the side were thinking of a idea to get William to love him more than ever.

"Ugh... My head..." I looked around and felt even more dizzy, my body was numb but.. Patched up? That's weird.. I laid back on the comfy bed, I couldn't really get up anyways.

Things were going threw my head of how much I wanted to fuck the shit out of William, making him scream my name, and wanting him to love me.. I want him to be mine forever.... He's so hot and beautiful, but... I hurt him.... I looked up and saw him wake up.

Y-You! You bastard!... WHY!. I shouted at him, I felt so betrayed...

Why? Heh... WHY?! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU WILLIAM, YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME, ONLY ME

Y-OU'RE A S-SICK BASTARD! I got up somehow and tried running, my legs were numb, my body felt heavy...and I collapsed on the floor but crawled behind the couch.

GET BACK HERE LOVE... OR I'LL HURT YOU EVEN MORE~.. I'LL RIP THOSE NICE LEGS OF URS ~HEH.

I was shaking, I didn't want to but I didn't want to get my parts ripped either... I was scared... I started whimpering a bit quiet and curled up into a ball.

There you..are love~.. I pick him up, I'm sorry to.. scare you love~ i don't want anybody else touching u.

I was scared and shaking, but... I'll listen.. It's for the best I thought to myself.

Let's go cuddle now darling, I Grab something from my closet and he let's me dress him, he's very adorable. I carry him to the bed and let him choose the movie. I cuffed he's hands together since I were gonna go get snacks now. Darling I'll go get us snacks, u stay here OKAY?

Okay... It's not like I'm gonna go anywhere..

Good, I kiss he's cheek and leave the room, I then decide to make him some tea, then I would get him some bisquits and chips.

(Later)

William were sleeping in my lap peaceful, I stroked he's head and smiled knowing he would be forever mine,what could go wrong.

Third perspective:William started gaining Henry's trust, but William wanted so badly to get out of there until one day.

Darling, I'll go get some groceries, stay here! I'll come back in a few.

Okay..,i waited until he left and this was my opertunity. I got up checked if the door was unlocked and it was,luckily. I ran out of there, I ran and ran I didn't care about how much my legs stung.

Darling I'm home, Darling? Where are you? I went searching everywhere and I realized. He escaped... Heh..~i will get u one day darling. I will find you. And I won't be nice anymore. ~

To be continued.

Words contained:536