~𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓻'𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓻~

Location:Afton family house
Date:3th april
Year:1980

Third perspective:Years went by, and William got himself a wife and 3 kids, Henry also got a wife but 2 kids,William were still into robotics and had built a few animatronics but there not completely finished, Elizabeth adored one of her fathers creations and that was the clown robot called circus baby. But for a while now he has been looking for a job that includes robotics untill he came across this pizzeria named Fredbears.He was first suspicious of it but then decided to try for it since there were many people wanting the job.

{next morning}

"FATHERR!!! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOU'RE INTERVIEW!" I screamed into dads ears.

"HOLY FOCK THANK U MICHEAL! ", I got up quick and and put on a white button up shirt with black pants and a tie, I ran over to the kitchen, grabbed an apple and shouted quickly, "MICHEAL MAKE BREAKFAST FOR UR SIBLINGS I'LL BE HOME SOON LOVE YOU!" and I ran to the garage, I got in the car and started the engine and then I drove off. I arrived and ran in, I'm so sorry I came late! And I bowed down while catching my breaths.

It's alright, please sit down and rest sir u must have been in a hurry.

Yes, ofc I'm sorry but I'm here for the interview so where's the boss?

I'm the boss silly!, alright let's see are u good with children sir?

Ah yes! I have three myself I take good care of! ^^

Good, okay are you good with robotics and to easily fix up an damaged animatronic sir?

Yes yes of course I am and yeah I can!

Okay last question sir, what would u do if a child was badly injured?

I would first check what's going on, grab the first aid kit and try my best and see what I can do to help in the meanwhile and get an ambulance quickly if the injure is really bad! But in the meantime I would try to comfort the child while the ambulance arrives.

Alright good!, I check he's files and realize.. Its William...heh...my plan isn't still over yet willy.. ~ I lean back and smile at him. You got the job, what's ur name Btw?

Mines William, William Afton sir and I smiled.

Hello William, I'm Henry, Henry Emily I smile and shake he's hand.

I smile back and he started showing me what I should do for work.

Okay here, I will need screwdrivers, blueprints ect.

Ik ik I know how to build full animatronics!! And I saw how he's face shined up.

really?

Yeah! I have builded plenty, wait let me show u and I give him my camera.

Woah. Ur talented will! So I would need ut help to build two main animatronics for the pizzeria since I had a idea on this bear but I would need another animatronic but maybe different animal and style.

I'll see what I can do to help boss! I get some supplies and I think, wait my old sketchbook maybe still has the golden rabbit! I look and find it aha. There it is, I start sketching it on the blueprint and then after I'm done I start building it.

I watched William build, then he dropped smh, he picked it up and I looked at he's ass and smirked, much better than my wife, it looks like it's calling me too~.. I keept looking but before I could go over there he already picked the animatronic arm up and put it on the animatronic, ugh I thought to myself and crossed my arms.

Hen? Should I get u some coffee? U look tired.

Yeah sure if you want to!

Alright I'll be right back!

He came back with two cups, one with coffee and one with tea, Im guessing he wanted tea. He placed down the cups and said I will use the bathroom be right back!, okay I said. I reached in my pockets and found it,the purple injection I opened the lid and poured some in he's tea and waited till he came back.

I came back drank my tea and chatted with Henry, he's such a good guy! I smiled and we laughed alot.

I just waited until it would kick in. Heh...

To be continued

Amount of words:735