𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃..

I felt so lightheaded,i waited to close my eyes but at the same time i was unsure if i would and if it would have been a good idea...and then my vision got blurry and i could feel myself hitting the hard cold floor,and thats were my eyes closed...

Its working...i smirked brightly but kneeled down,i then kissed hes soft cheek.Don't worry love..ur in safe hands now.

(After a while)

he woke up..hes fully purple and he looks completely insane,just as planned,then i whispered in his ear and gave him a knife,now...go do it love i do this for us..US only.I helped him get up to hes feet and started making him more insane and mad,i then tied him up and calmed him,i only wanted to test how high hes anger would be.

(Time skip)

The year is now 1983 and its the current date of c.cs bday,Henry has already planned it all he wanted william for just himself and for his needs,but more to start a family with william,thats all what he wanted,he never forgot the collage days.. this was only the beginning of hes new horrible and bloody plan,but how much would this effect williams health?. . .

i set up the balloons and c.cs big cake! i smiled as i saw c.c playing with his freind pigtail girl (dont really know her name tbh).While micheal on the other hand we're with hes freinds,they all wore the masks i made them i giggled at the thought of it and thought it could be a new idea for future pizzerias. I went up to them and greeted them,then asked if they could help me move the table with c.cs cake on since he wanted that tablee buut,its to close to fredbear and the crew and hes really scared of them so we just moved it.Thanks boys you're all so kind. No problem i hear simon say,i smile at them and head to Elizabeth.

Hey boys,i go up to them and ask if we all can talk in private.

Alright henry what did u wanna tell us? i look at him confused but really excited if it was a surprise for c.c

I look at micheal,Williams oldest,soooo...i was thinking of a prank maybe..? Well yk...and i whisperd it to them and smiled.

{What's Henry's plan?.How will it go?,next chapter will be up soon!}