Scars Like Ours

🌳 THE RED VIEW SERIES 🌳

The Red View Series is a series of standalone romance novels that take place in the same town with recurring characters. These books can be read on their own and in any order, or chronologically for the intended experience.

#1 - Hearts Like Ours
#2 - Scars Like Ours
#3 - TBA
#4 - TBA
#5 - TBA

🍃 S U M M A R Y

🍃 S U M M A R Y

Cliff McAden hasn't been home in four years, and wasn't expecting to meet a woman as gentle and quietly beautiful as Annie Edwards when he finally came back. It's hard for him to believe anyone could be interested in a scarred, disheartened man like him--and thanks to the secrets he's keeping, it's impossible for him to believe he deserves it.

* * * * *

Being an ugly duckling isn't easy, and Annie Edwards knows that firsthand. Thanks to her new job in Red View, she's finally moved away from her hyper-critical family and is getting the hang of adulthood--but love, the one thing she's always wanted, still escapes her. She doesn't expect to fall head over heels for her best friend's older brother, the mysterious musician who's been away from home for years, and has no idea how to handle her new feelings. 

Cliff  McAden hasn't been home to McAden Orchard in four years, not since he left the country for the most important audition of his musical career and ended up in an accident that left him permanently marred. By the time he comes home for his sister's wedding, the scars that litter his face and body have healed--but the emotional wounds are as raw as ever. Spending time with the orchard's newest employee Annie is the only thing that soothes the pain, and he wants her more than he's wanted anything in a long time. But if the truth about his accident is revealed, he doesn't think anyone will want him to stick around.