EPISODE 1: CARVE YOUR LEGACY

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET STAR-AQUATIC KINGDOM-NIGHT

The guardians were back in their home planet, in the Aquatic kingdom as Pavel had lost control of his powers and teleported everyone including their mansion. As the Guardians looked on they saw the armies of Cepheus charging on.

Ash-Is that my grandfather?

Everyone turned and saw Elder Leo, Tor and Aruarus charging and were part of the army.

Antares-Attack!

The young guardians turned to their animal forms

The armies clashed as the warriors fell, Elder Leo, Tor and Aruarus charged towards the young guardians who had shifted the tides of the battle.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. CASTLE-AQUATIC KINGDOM-NIGHT

Cancer was sitting next to Taurus, trying to give him her positive energy as Taurus opened his eyes.

Cancer-Taurus!

Taurus- They're back!

Cancer looked at her husband

Cancer-What?

Taurus-The Guardians...I've seen the battle.

Cancer-And?

Taurus kept quiet.

Cancer-Taurus.

Taurus-Cancer even my premonitions are not always accurate.

Cancer-What did you see?

Taurus-Nothing good but the future is set and the timelines resettled there's no going back.Antares is on his way of carving his destiny.

Cancer smiled. She held Taurus's hand.

Cancer-Then let's go help our boy.

Taurus smiled.

EXIT.

SCENE 3.

INT. AQUATIC KINGDOM-NIGHT-BATTLEFIELD

Leoni was fighting with Elder Leo, as Ash was fighting Aruarus and Antares was fighting Tor. Even in their magnificent forms they were being challenged by their ancestors.

Vega was trying to heal everyone as Tovi appeared.

Vega-Took you long enough bull.

Tovi-I'll help!

Tovi's call of nature gathered all the sea creatures as they all joined the battle.

Pavel-Time to clean the waters.