EPISODE 8: CENTURY 21

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. CASTLE-VIRGO TRIBE-LYRA'S CHAMBERS-DAWN.

Vega closed his eyes as Cepheus was running towards him with the sword. A white light flashed as Cepheus was pushed back and with a loud noise he was pushed against the wall, Vega opened his eyes and saw Joki shirtless, covered in animal marks. They were standing in the Virgo tribe as a dagger was laying on the ground, Vega realized Joki had come out of the dagger.

Vega-What?

Joki-Nice seeing you alive.

Vega-How? What is that on your forehead?

The sign of "Ophiuchus"was glowing on Joki's forehead.

Vega-You're a Guardian?

Joki-Yes...I wanted to tell you.

Vega-Another lie?

Joki-Vega can you stop being so dramatic all the time.

Vega-No.

Joki chuckled.

Vega-Why did you agree to become the dagger?

Joki-Because I never lied about my loyalty to you and Pavel!

Vega looked at him and kept quiet.

Cepheus-What a sweet moment between two friends truly touching and so perfect.

Vega and Joki looked at him annoyed.

Vega-I won't mind if you kill him.

Joki smirked.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. PLANET STAR-RANDOM PLACES-RANDOM TRIBE TERRITORIES.-DAWN.

Klaus was walking from place to place, looking in the territories to find any tribes. Planet Star was empty, and destroyed as Ophiuchus appeared in front of his student.

Ophiuchius-Klaus...

Klaus-No...not now there might be a way for me to save everyone.

Ophiuchus-We both know that is impossible.

Klaus-I've done impossible things before!

Ophiuchus smiled.

Ophiuchus-And that got you and the Guardians to be banished to Earth...

Klaus kept quiet.

Klaus-I can't do this.

Ophiuchus-Yes, you can... you have to...

Klaus-Do you know what it feels like to have this burden on my shoulders? Do you know what it feels like to...

Ophiuchus-Klaus in any lifetime, you will be the one to bare these burdens, because you were the one gifted to cross the timelines, you must accept this...