EPISODE 6: UNDEAD CONSTELLATIONS

MANY MOONS AGO

MANY MOONS AGO...

SCENE 1.

INT. PLAYGROUND-DAYTIME-PLANET MOON.

Lupus, Lynx and Jupi were now teenagers and were in their playground.

Lupus-I haven't seen her around.

Lynx-Is she alright?

Jupi-I don't know, ever since she returned from the Aquatic Kingdom, she locked herself in her chambers and won't talk to me.

Celeste walked towards them as Lynx ran and hugged her. She sat next to her friends.

Jupi-Celeste?

Celeste-I am the Guardian of Crab, Cancer.

They all looked at her

Celeste-I want you to know this because I know that soon you might be in danger because of me...

Lupus-Is that the reason why you've been avoiding us?

Celese teared up.

Celeste-You three are my truest friends...I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you.

Lynx hugged her. Lynx, Lupus and Jupi took out their loyalty badges. Celeste looked at them.

Lupus-This is for you Celeste.

Lynx-Please don't ever doubt our loyalties to you.

Jupi with his magic, made the badges into a tiara as the badges were transformed into jewels on a crescent tiara.

On the battlefield the tiara was shining bright on the head of the immortal Guardian who was using the crescent shards on her enemies...

                                         EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. BATTLEFIELD-NIGHT

Theo, Geneva, Luna and Antares were taking a break from the fighting, trying to recover their energies in the corner of the battlefield.

Theo-This is never going to end...

Geneva-Where's Vega.?

Antares-We have to find a way to kill them.

Geneva-Luna it's best if you don't use your feather, we might not be able to keep your body safe.

Antares-Stay behind me Luna.

Luna-Awww.

Antares looked at her annoyed.

Luna-I really like this brotherly side of yours.

Theo chuckled.

Antares-Shut up!

Sagitta-Hello my darlings.