𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

You wake up at six in the morning

You wake up at six in the morning. You saw Koske sleeping next to you, his face was buried in your chest, snoring lightly. You caress his hair as he lean forward to your hand, you chuckle lightly.

You gently get out of the bed and place two pillows at each side of him so in case he roll over he won't fall.

You give Koske a kiss in the forehead and go to the bathroom to take a shower. You choose a blue dress with dandelion flowers.

After dressing up. You cook bacons, eggs , sandwich, with milk and vegetable salad. You put them in the table a walk back to the room to wake up Koske.

"Baby, wake up we have to get ready" you said in a gentle voice as you shook Koske.

"Mommy?" Koske wake up as he sat and look at you in daze.

" Good morning baby we have to get ready" you said as you brush his hair.

"Hmmm okey" Koske said as he walk inside the bathroom to brush his teeth. You also help him shower. You choose a white t-shirt with brown pants and a black shoes.

After you finish dressing Koske you lead him to the table to eat breakfast. You ate your breakfast as you help Koske eat his.

Your boss allowed you to take Koske to work.He was a quiet kid and would listen. Also because your boss know how hard it's for a single mother to take care of a child so she allowed you to take koske with you.