Chapter 14

You arrived at the address kuroo sent to you.You spotted them sitting in the bench while drinking Starbucks. As you walk closer to them, Koske put the drink down and run towards you.

"Mommy - hug" as he reach out his little hands waiting for you to pick him up.You picked him up and hug him. You walked towards kuroo who was surprised while looking to the both of you,but said nothing.

"Kuroo,what's wrong with you? Why do you look so surprised?" You asked because he seem to be in daze.

He looked at you and then at Koske. "Oh, it's nothing,haha,it's just I've discovered something incredible today" He seems to be hiding something,but you decide not to ask.

"Baby, did you have fun with uncle? What did you do today while I was gone?" Since kuroo doesn't want to talk about it, you ask Koske who's still in your arms.

"Umm we..play in um alots and lots of com-pu-ter and we . . . Eat lunch..and drink ...that" while pointing at the drink in the bench. Kuroo was speechless.He sat there watching in shock.He said nothing as he recall his conversation with koske while buying the drink.

//flashback//

"Koske, what flavor do you want?he ask as he carried the kid in his arms." I want that!" Koske chose a Chocolate Chip Cream Frappuccino while kuroo chose a Iced Americano.

As they sat down in the bench, kuroo heard Koske talk..."you can't tell anyone about what happened today" he said as he glared at kuroo..as if something bad might happen if he didn't obey.

//

He felt a chill run down his spin as he recall his conversation with Koske just few minutes ago. He will never forget the look on Koske's face as he said this.

Kuroo keep his mouth shut as he feared something might really happened to him if he said a word about it.

"Mommy-im ti-red"the voice brought kuroo to his senses. He look at Koske who's was resting in your arms. "Well then, I'll get going now." Kuroo said as he stand up holding his iced Americano. He walked up to you and patted Koske's head, before leaving.

You arrived a little late at your apartment, so you decided to buy dinner on the way home instead.

...

After eating dinner, you put koske to his  bed and kiss him goodnight. You gently close gently close the door and went to your room to take a bath.You put on your pajama , then you proceeded to your skin care routine.You then went to bed.

                                              ^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^       

On the other side of the house the little boy whom supposed to be asleep was using computer. The screen was filled with so many numbers that an ordinary person who sees this will be confused as to what is going on.

But it seems that the Koske knows exactly what he was doing.He is good at typing codes that seem to be done often. His fingers were dancing on the keyboard while his eyes were still on the screen. If someone walked into the room now and saw it, they might doubt if this was really done by mere 3 yr old.

 If someone walked into the room now and saw it, they might doubt if this was really done by mere 3 yr old

° So ..I really haven't published anything until now... I was planning to post this chap on my birthday but apparently, the world has a different plan so... Forgive me if i took so long to finish this(⁠~⁠_⁠~⁠;⁠)
Vote and comment it you like this...
Don't forget to follow me (⁠ ⁠/⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠♪⁠♪
   Love you 💗
°I won't be able to published any chap anytime soon..I have soooo many projects to do this month. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ pray for me(⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)