𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

*𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 3.29𝒌 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 ....

"Y/n"he said slowly-

You flinch upon hearing a voice of a man behind you, You don't have to guess as you know who was behind you."Mr.Kozume remind yourself not to put your hands in strange places."

"Hmm" he hum,but he loosen his hug from you.

"Why are you still here Mr.Kozume? Aren't you supposed to leave after playing with MY son."

"We don't want to bother the almighty CEO who supposed to be working instead playing with someone's child" you said sarcasticly.

"Hmm, I'm just checking whether the mother of my child was ok. And as for my work ;i can just pass it to my employees."

"I didn't hired them for them to do nothing. As for someone's child your talking about, Koske was also my child y/n, OUR child"kenma said calmly.

You slip away from his embrace after he loosen his hug from you.Even though how badly you want to stay,you remind yourself not to be sway by him.

Kenma felt their was something missing after you break the hug, but he knew he have a long way to go for that sensation to last longer.

"I'll get going, see you tomorrow n/n."he retreat his hands and turn around. He glance one last time before disappearing behind the door.'I hope to never see you again, that would be better'you thought.

You shake your head knowing it's impossible to happen, knowing that he already know Koske.

❀❁❀

8:10 Am

You where currently at your work, being busy as usual, you only have 2 month to finish the preparation before the fashion week starts.

You were working endlessly, going right and left, checking everything,etc. You had no time to think about 'him'.

"Hey y/n wanna join the party tonight? It's on Boss. Game?"one of your co worker asked.

"Hmm, maybe, i don't know yet. I'll think about later." You glance at her for a brief moment and continue examining the file.

"Okay! See you!"

You glance at her receding figure, thinking whether you will go or not. You decided to go and call Anako to inform that your coming back late to pick up Koske.

"Yes, I'm going back a little late, thanks Anako"you said to Anako before you hang up.

****

"Hey y/n, you coming?

"Yeah, um just give me a sec"you said while arraigning the documents.

AT the club.......

Once you entered, all the people turn their heads once you step inside.

"Hey y/n! it's nice to see you here! You rarely join us when we have gatherings here!!"

"Yeah y/n , you should join us sometimes when you're free.

"It's nice to see you here y/n!"

"Thanks"

The Party lasted until 10in the evening. Everyone bid farewell to one another. As you were walking to the exit you were surprised to what you see next.

'And here i am being a fool by you again'you thought.