Aftermath

After the whole ordeal of beating down and killing Izuku (or so they thought) decided to throw a party but what izuku didn't know is that he was being cheated on by every girl but Izumi and Momo because they were kissing the guys of 1a. The girls were bad mouthing Izuku saying how much of a Deku he was and was only using him for money and fame as everyone laughed at how naive Izuku was.

On the other side of the room both Izumi and Momo was intending to prove Izuku innocence but it lead to nothing then Izumi had thought of what izuku always do write in his hero analysis she went to his room looking for his notebooks with Momo confused as to why she's in his room.

Momo: why are you in izu old room?
Izumi: I'm gonna prove to everyone that Onii-Chan is in Ian's he doesn't need to be apart of the Lov.

After she said that Momo realized that Izuku always wrote in his notebook/hero analysis and began to help look for it but to no available they couldn't find it both girls know for a fact that Izuku is innocent they wouldn't give up but little they they know that Aizawa was right there watching cause he knows that Izuku his nephew is innocent as well.

Aizawa: what are you 2 doing in problem nephew old room?

Him saying that scared both of the girls.

"We are looking for Oni-Chan hero analysis"Izumi said.

After a whole 2 hours they couldn't find anything and they gave up on looking for the books but not his innocence.

Next day in class everyone was ready for class and Izumi thought of a plan to leave UA to look for Izuku hoping and praying that he's not dead the same as momo so later after class around lunch Izumi and Momo was the last to leave but it worked out in Izumi favor because she wanted to tell her the plan.

Izumi: hold on Momo before you go there's something I need to tell you.
"Ok then what is it"? Momo asked.
Izumi:well I have a plan on leaving UA and seeing Oni-Chan and I wanted to know if u wanted to join me?

Momo was shocked that she said that but she knew this was an opportunity to see if izuku dead or not so accepted.

"Ok I'm in but when are we gonna start planning" Momo asked.

Izumi: Tonight

Now the rest of the day went by everyone is trying to talk to the both of them but they ignored them even Ass might and Inkhoe try talking to Izumi about giving her ofa but she rejected because she said that "Oni-Chan" deserve it.

With izuku he was at an unknown place and started to wake up.

Izuku: where am I and why am I here? I should be dead.
"It's just so happened that I was around when they pushed you off the roof" when a mysterious person answer his question.

Izuku look at the mysterious person and asked him.

Who are you and why did you save me?

???? Well I am..........