The truth

Hisashi:well I am you and your sister father Hisashi Midoriya

The moment izuku heard that tears fell down his eyes knowing that All might is not their father it was hidden that their real father is in front of him.

Izuku: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOJ AFTER 16 YEARS OF OUR LIVES

Hisashi: I've been watching the both of y'all when y'all were first born until now and o saw and heard what has happen to you at UA I must say I'm disappointed in Inko for believing some video over son.

Izuku: if you had then why didn't you come home to me and Izumi?

Hisashi: because that women you call mo-

Before he even finished saying his sentence izuku yelled "that whore ain't my mother"

Hisashi: ok then that women who is with that dumbass you call the number 1 hero had cheated on me with him while she had y'all 2.

Izuku was shocked to hear that Inko over here cheating on their biological father.

Izuku: if she cheated on you then why did she tell us that you left us the moment she told you she was having us?

Hisashi sat there looking like did she really just told you that even tho she's in the wrong then it turned into angered.

Hisashi: so she has the audacity to say that I cheated but she clearly with a person who think with his fist and not his head to say I'm cheating.

Izuku nodded knowing that....that's what she did.

Hisashi: so son are you intending on still being a hero?

Izuku: no I'm not I don't see the point in being a hero if I just gonna get betrayed again like what happens the first time.

Hisashi smiled knowing that him going back to being a hero is gonna lead to the same outcome but he had an idea.

Hisashi: I have an idea that makes you could do.

Izuku looked at him stating go ahead I'm listening since I don't got any other choice and notice his quirk start to activate.

Hisashi: before I tell you why are u looking like that?

Izuku: I don't know something in me just active maybe it's my quirk.

Hisashi nodding to see that maybe it is his quirk so he decided to test and see if he has a quirk (yes in this one I'm having since quirks then having him feel it or take it)

After a few test he gone thru he had came up that he has a strong quirk.

Hisashi: well son it's seems u have a quirk along consider that u were quirkless before hand.

Izuku was amazed that he had a quirk but was wondering how did he get a quirk if ass might took it from him

Hisashi: before we get started I wanted to ask you do u want to go back overseas with me and join a military branch?

Izuku thought about it for a while and decided that he would join but he needed to do a few things like get Izumi and Momo outta UA but little did he know that those 2 are already doing that just to find him and maybe travel with him.

On the other hand both Izumi and Momo are gone from UA nobody knows that they left and they were sad about it but known to Aizawa he had a feeling that they both made a plan and leave UA to go find Izuku then nezu come over the speaker.

Attention students of UA 2 students are missing Izumi Yagi and Momo Yaoyorozu they have been missing for a while and we need to find them.

With Momo and Izumi who's at Yaoyorozu resident

Momo's dad: so you mean to tell me that everyone but you to betrayed my son-in-law over a video that they could've just asked him?

Momo with a huge blush on her face because her father accepts Izuku to date his father and nodded

Momo: yes and me and Izumi here is gonna find him

Just as he was about to speak the door bell rang and Sebastian went to go see who it is

Sebastian: welcome to the Yaoyorozu mansion

As Sebastian let them in the group went to see who it is and saw both Izuku and Hiashi standing there.

Both Izumi and Momo started to cry tears of joy because of izuku being alive and that he looks a little different (not the pic in the bio it's still coming) both of them ran towards him and hugged him tightly saying how many they missed him.

Izuku: I miss y'all to can we get settled first?

The girls comply and got off

Momo's dad and Hiashi was having a full blown conversation where they gonna go little did the 3 know that the both of them knew each other

Momo: um dad excuse me from my rudeness but how do you know him?

Momo's dad: well Hiashi here is my from since high school.

The 3 were impressed that they both are friends

Momo's dad: would you like to tell her the truth since izuku knows?

Momo and Izumi was confused on what he meant by that so they asked "what do you mean by that"?

Hiashi told them the same thing he told Izuku and Izumi has broke down into tears l owing that Inko turned her back on her father and cheated on him with bitchmight

I was wondering since you 2 are here would u like to go to America with me and Izuku? Hisashi asked the 2

YES!!!!! Both said in unison

Momo's dad: before you do go me and Hiashi here promise to have y'all get into in a arranged marriage *pointing at izuku and Momo*

Izuku: I don't mind but Momo's opinion matters I don't want to rush her into it if sh-

Momo: yes I don't mind at father

Since saying that it surprised Izuku since he knew that she loved him to the part she'll marry him even if her life depends on it

Momo's day and Hiashi: then it's settled 1 year from now you 2 will get married

Izumi smiled knowing that her brother will get married to the love of his life along with Momo's mother.