chapter 5

Snow town
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Snow town °°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Day one
•••••••••••

In town, people were decorating light in their houses, the entrance of the village, roads.
Birds were chirping like they also enjoying the warmness of the village festival
Some villagers are setting their food stoles, toy stoles, decoring their shops with lights, many visitors visit their town in this festival.

Inside Xiao Zhan's room
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan woke up rubbing his eyes while adjusting his brain that where he is right now, after remembering, he mumbles himself.

"Oh I am in snow town camp" and closed his eyes but after a few seconds immediately open

" Oh god how can I sleep that much, I am in snow town, he said excitedly and got up from his bed went to the washroom to freshen up, he choose his dress, which white sweater with apricot long coat and jeans.

( Living room)

After getting ready he come out of his room and went to the living room saw his friends were sitting in the living room while drinking coffee. He greeted them and went to the kitchen to make his coffee.
After making coffee he come out with a coffee mug in his hand sat on the couch.

" So where we are going today and what are the plans, " Yubin asked.

" Umm, you two decide," Zhou Chen said while sipping her coffee.

"Let's roam around the village first then grab breakfast in local stalls, and other things we will decide on the way", Xiao Zhan said.

" Sounds good", Both Yubin and Zhuo Chen said in unison.

" Ok then go change your clothes, I will wait for you guys outside," xiao Zhan said and put his coffee mug and left the woods cabin.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

wang Yibo's room
••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wang Yibo wakes up as early as usual routine, went to the washroom to freshen up, wears casuals, and went to the kitchen to make black coffee for himself and sat on the couch in the living room with his laptop while sipping his coffee.