ᯓ ↠darkness.

Everyone in the academy was sleeping. All lights in their dorms were shut, except for one bright light inside one of them; White Lily's. She couldn't sleep at night at all, and it was barely 11:30 p.m, nearly midnight.
White Lily slept on top of her coffee table. She had papers, notes and books scrambled everywhere and under her table too. Her hair was straight and curly and was also a bit smelly. White Lily has a really big habit when sleeping.
Her eyes flutter a little, blurring her eyesight. After about 3 seconds she managed to open it, realizing that she might have fell asleep. She made a huge sigh and stood up. But standing made her lose balance and which, at this point, she was so tired and sleepy. She took a hair tie from one of her desk tables, tied it into a ponytail and went to change into her pajamas.
After changing, she looked at the time, took a match to light a candle and placed it on a small metal plate from the academy . She carried it and went to open her dorm room and looked left and right, hoping that no one sees her like this. She walked straight forward, like an assistant trying to find coffee for their boss.
After 15 minutes of walking, she reached her destination, standing in front of an unknown gate. The gate was taller and bigger then she is. Flowers were scattered everywhere on the gate. The flowers was also curled on the handle of the door. They have cute little designs, and on top of the gate, there was a symbol representing the magic academy property.
She held the handle and pushed to open the door and was welcomed by a beautiful, greenish and healthy garden. She walked forward to some kind of 'gardenhouse' . It was designed just like the gate; beautiful flowers curled, white lilies scattered here and there, and more as you think.
Inside the house, she sat on the floor, placed the candle shes been holding and took a thick book that shes been learning from the whole time. She opened it, turned to the page where she stopped reading at. She took notes on the important messages and highlighted the context of the unusual academics book:

The Witches.

stay tuned for part 2 ;)))

-Author

Update: IM SORRY I HAVENT MADE ANOTHER CHAPTER I PROMISE ILL MAKE A LONGER ONE ILL IMPRESS YOU GUYS 😭😭😭