baking for love pt. 2 (angst warning wjwjkeej)

White Lily stared at her unfinished breakfast meal for what seemed like forever. She had just cooked scrambled eggs and bacon just 20 minutes ago, and now it's about to collect the surrounding air's temperature.

She was totally lost in thought and depressed. While she was at it, ribbons of depressing and emotional thoughts tied around her brain like ribbons: sealed and tightened and in order to untie its knot, you'll have to pull a ribbon line. But unfortunately, she's attempted many times, but it wouldn't budge. It's completely sealed like a barrier.

Just a few weeks ago, she secretly slid a certain romantic letter just under her bestfriend's gift, Pure Vanilla, a famous student known for his intelligent and idealistic mindset and let his name be known to the public. But unlike him, White Lily was the complete opposite.

Differing from the extroverted type of Pure Vanilla, White Lily is a cookie with a preference of loneliness and staying indoors, as she excused herself that having friends would 'distract' her from her studies. But of course, she knew it was wrong.

She has suffered being so in her personal space ever since her only family, her parents, passed of old age. She was so young as a toddler.

Her realistic vision was covered with a blindfold of imaginations, with no destiny. But now that she's like any teenager, she has finally concluded her dreams and removed her hiding blindfold, viewing her the vision of the reality.

Of course at first, her face crumpled at the feeling of seeing this part. But it's always the same for first-timers: anxiety feeling, but used to it once tried multiple times. Trust her, she's tried multiple times putting on the blindfold once again, but there was no turning back, so now she has to live in this... this cursed so-called 'Earthbread'.

Raging, she slammed her utensils on the poor wooden table, creaking it. Standing up, she threw the unfinished meal into the rubbish bin sitting next to her chair, hung her school bag over her shoulder and marched to the door which will lead her outside, a step onto the reality.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Cheese passed onto Holly Berry her strawberry-minted bubblegum casing, who was sitting just right next to her.

Golden Cheese was usually the classclown but at the same time, a problematic student in her class. But usually, teachers refer to her as one of the most problematic students in the academy, but the girl herself pays so little heed anyway.

Munching noisily in a rhythmical manner, Pure Vanilla was absolutely annoyed. But of course, being the calm and kind student he was, he did his breathing exercises which helps to calm him nerves down. He's not the type to let out his angers so easily.

Despite Hollyberry's annoying chuckling, Golden Cheese's loud munching and Dark Cacao's frustrating huff's, his gaze was only locked onto his lovingly cru- erm, he meant, his 'friend' (😏). His eyes were definitely not focusing on the following subject in his classroom. In fact, the only thing hovering around his surroundings is White Lily's strange appearance today.

Her face crumpled tiredly with a mix of annoyance, her clothes very untidy and stupid, not usually her thing since he knows she's a perfectionist and her hair seemed to be... unbraided.

But Pure Vanilla, with a smart mindset, he knows no better than to admire her beauty today. He could even calculate her prettiness out of a hundred if that's the case. (W rizz).

But despite her concerning figure, it surely took him aback about her mood and aura today. And it's not the usual White Lily he knew.

Thinking strategically, he already knew he was supposed to be baking cupcakes for her as an apology and due tomorrow, but the said day was also the day of his biology test.