➹◜seriously?

He chuckled once again. A few chuckles and giggles later, they gazed at eachother lovingly. But White Lily looked away. She was such a nervous wreck and overthought that what if, she, the number one student of the Cookies' Magic Academy, White Lily Cookie, could just ruin the relationship between her and her beloved best friend, the Pure Vanilla Cookie?

But of course not. She trusted him, as he trusted him as well. Although to be very honest she is probably the worst at communicating. She has a few overthinking and anxiety issues, and it was bothering her.

She grabbed the sheet under her leg with her left hand, while the other wiped her tear; which alerted Pure Vanilla.

"Lily? Are you okay?" His eyebrows furrowed sadly and his smile had faded.

He held her chin with his hand, like an "Are you okay?" sign; which made her sadder.

Pure Vanilla was startled at her sudden reaction as he quickly thought of an action. That was when an idea lit up his mind.

"Pure Vanilla, what are you?-"

He swiftly hugged her tightly and assured her that it was going to be okay. He thought that it was his fault, but he didn't mention of it.

At first, she was frozen. Then she slowly brought her arms to hug him back. Her tears were now dry and she smiled softly

"Thank you, Pure Vanilla,"; she mumbled.

He layed his head on his shoulder.

"Of course, Lily. Of course."

Words:248

A/N I am SO SORRY for not posting for a few months now. My exam is coming soon and I've been super busy and I even lost motivation. I will try my best to post more. I also have written a new fanfic. Check it out! I am also still practicing my English. That's all for now. I'll see you in the next fic!
- The writer, Dina.

(P.s : I wrote this chapter on 11 pm. I was writing this quickly just to finish writing this chapter. )