꧁↬ baking for love ⇜◜╾

﹕‧₊˚⌒⌒﹕┊₊꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦‧₊˚⊹︰
◜➵baking for love, and his love for baking. ⇜࿐
✦ ₊˚⌇ ₊˚꒷︶︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦ ♡₊˚ ❜︵ ⋆。˚ ⊹˚.⋆ ₊ ✧꒷₊˚

"Pee-eww!! Now that's a really long list you got there, Cacao," Golden Cheese admitted.

Both students were enveloped by the sounds of calls, the cold weather and a public supermarket. She was holding a piece of yellow paper written by Cacao. Her golden eyes were locked onto the list. She raised her head towards Dark Cacao's.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked worriedly. "Won't it be like, y'know, expensive?"

"Well, I want to give the best I could give to Pure Vanilla Cookie as I am— and you, as well, are officially his.... best friends," Cacao stated. "I want this project of his to be successful. It would be such an excuse  if he had taken the blame on himself as he reasoned that it was his fault but us, friends are better and stronger together, is that not right?"

Golden Cheese paused and thought over for a moment, then she smiled encouragingly. "Well said, Prince!" she agreed.

While Cacao and Cheese paid for their following ingredients and utensils, Hollyberry went out to the narrow streets to buy a small gift for Pure Vanilla, just to be nice.

The street was engulfed in cookies calling out, tourists and enthusiastic photographers taking pictures of the landscape.

When she was walking, she noticed a nearby gift shop. The exterior looked like a chic and aesthetic shop, with wide and long transparent glass viewing teddybears sitting on a shelf and flower bouquet underneath the first shelf.

Holly decided to buy presents in the shop so she walked towards the dark wooden door and entered.

When she entered, she was stunned to see the interior of the shop; it was organized and stylish! There were decorated roses and fairy lights hanging all around the book shelves and a few home made signs hung on a thin string.

As she was about to hold it, she was interrupted by a soft but lovely voice. "HollyBerry Cookie?" a female voice asked.

HollyBerry turned her head towards the direction to where the source of voice was heard, where she saw White Lily standing behind a counter.

"Lily?!" Holly stunned in surprise. Lily quickly shushed furiously at her. "This is a private gift shop; please lower down your voice," she reminded.

Holly's cheeks flushed and cleared her throat. "I apologize!" she quickly replied. "I'm just so surprised to have finally see you here! I never knew you run a business!"

She chuckled.

"Well, I'm suprised to see you again, Holly," Lily said. "What makes you visit my shop?"

"Well I thought buying a small and simple gift for Vani," Holly replied.

Once Lily mentioned Pure Vanilla Cookie,
her stomach spiraled and her throat had a huge lump. She suddenly remembered her soft vents to her best friend whose she thought finally had enough with her.

"Oh— that's, okay, I guess..." Lily said,
frowning.

A silence surrounded the two parties. They could hear the sounds of calls being heard from outside of the cottage house.
Hollyberry cleared her throat and purposely examined a few items.