Chapter 1; The First Defendant

(Art by: me on heroforge)(your casual wear, you can change the colors)

Y/N's POV:

I woke up from a deep slumber and struggled to get out of bed. It was so cozy and warm that I didn't want to leave...

"Y/N GET OUT OF BED, WE NEED TO GET TO MEET THE CLIENT!" I heard my older brother, Phoenix Wright, yell to me. I drowsily got out of bed and walked to my dresser and pulled out a sf/c [second favorite color] crop top and light blue jeans. Running down stairs Phoenix hands me some toast as we walk toward the door. Before I go out the door, I grab my f/c boots.

"Ok, let's go!" I exclaim as Phoenix gets on his bike, "Do you seriously ride a bike to work everyday?" As a response to my question Phoenix looks away. "Oh my god," I mutter under my breath as I start dragging Phoenix.

"HEY! What are you doing?" He asks as I force him away from that horrible bike.

"We're fucking walking!" I tell him, " I don't have a fucking bike you idiot! So you better save up for a fucking car for both of us!"

"Hey language!" Phoenix yells at me as I pull him. As I let go, I give a scoff and we continue walking.

~Time Skip Brought To You By My Strange DND Game Going On~

After 30 minutes we finally arrived at the jail to meet our defendant. Phoenix looked at me as I had just fallen on the ground panting. "It's so hawt!" I cry. As Phoenix looks at me groaning he picks me up and carries me to the room where our defendant is. Fucking finally, my big bro Nick is best.

As the young girl looks at us confused, Nick drops me into a chair. Hello, my name is Phoe-"

"I know who you are!" The lady interrupts, "I want to know who that child is!"

"My name is Y/N Wright! I'm Phoenix's little sister!"

The girl rolls her eyes and Phoenix starts to question her about what happened. I stare of into space not caring much about the situation. After around fifteen minutes Phoenix thanks the girl for her time and stands up. I get up and follow my older brother out of the room.

"So do you think that she is innocent?"

"I believe so, but based on what I heard Von Karma is the prosecutor, so it'll be difficult."

"Isn't he in jail?"

"It's his daughter." Phoenix says looking at me. I nod remembering what my brother had said about that women.

After walking for a while we arrive at our favorite ice cream shop. My eyes light up as we walk inside. The cashier smiles at us. "Hellos you two!" She says as we walk in.

"Kira!" I yell as I run over to my favorite cashier and hug her.

Phoenix walks over to us and orders our usual ice creams. His being vanilla and mine being f/I (favorite ice cream). The two of us walk over to a booth to go eat them.

"Thanks, Nick! This is really yummy!" I smile at him and continue eating my ice cream. Once we got home I walked up to my room and shut the door. I pulled out my phone and saw no response from Edgeworth.

Edgeworth was like a big brother to me. He always helps me when Phoenix couldn't. When we were all younger, Miles, Nick, and Larry would always hang out and let me join them me. They were the coolest people ever, but now Miles is gone. He is gone and I will never get to see him again. As I sat on my bed a stray tear landed in my phone. As I look through my photos, I see the silly pictures that were taken of us having fun together.

I continue to look through my photos and I began to cry harder. Sobbing now, I begin to hold my knees to my chest. My cheeks began to burn and turn pink. After a few minutes Nick knocks on my door and I quickly wipe my tears away. "Come in!"

Nick walks in with a pleasant expression, but when he sees me his face drops. "Y/N were you crying?" He walks over to me and sits on my bed. I shake my head in response as he moves my phone to set out of the way. When he grabs the phone, it lights up, reveling the pictures of us and Miles. As my brother looks at me my eyes begin to burn and I feel the tears fall again, harder than before.

My brother gives me a hug as I cry. He hugs me until I fall asleep in exhaustion. "Night sis," he mutters as he pulls my blankets over me and walks out.