Chapter 1: Recovered memory

"... Ah?"

That day, he remembered.

He had a sudden splitting headache, and it was as if a memory hidden in the back of his brain had been pried open.

".... like......I'm such a piece of shit............"

If there were people around, they would be like, "What's this guy mumbling about?"

Fortunately, he is alone in his apartment. The garbage bags scattered around the room suggest that the room is quite dirty.

"......mmmm"

He was sitting in the middle of such a room with a pout, arms crossed, and he was thinking - how did this happen?

"Strangely, I can't remember the title, but ...... it's the guy who steals the childhood friend away from ...... the main character, right?"

What is this guy really talking about, anyone would think ......, but what happened to him can never be passed off as a joke.

Because now he remembers.

A memory of how things used to be, before he lived in this world.

"I see you are ...... Shishido Ryuichi."[T/N: I think he's talking in a 3rd POV, referring to the name of the character he transmigrated to. Honestly Idk, I'm stupid.]

Shishido Ryuichi, that is his name. No, it is both his name and another name. His name is different from when he lived in the old world, but it is a name he has been familiar with for many years now on this side of the world. He has no intention of saying anything about the name now, despite the fact that his dormant memories have been recalled.

"...... Well, just because I remembered it doesn't change anything, does it?"

The memory he recalled, the memory he now has, is that he is a character in a certain Doujin. It's an adult comic and the genre is Netorare...... and frankly, he is the guy who steals the girl that the main character is in love with.

He said, "...... Oh, sh*t, this is a pain in the ass."

His manner of speaking is drawn to his body and rude.

He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. He is tall and blonde, his ears are pierced and his body is muscular, and he had a huge figure of a cock, which made him perfect for the role of a womanizer.

"This guy may not be the best, but he's good looking."

He was indeed a good-looking young man looking in the mirror.

He looks completely flirtatious and delinquent in appearance, but he has a well-developed face and, for the second time, a well-trained body. His stout body gives a sense of strength, which is enough to easily knock down an average woman.

If you ignore the fact that he looks like a delinquent, he is really a handsome man. Well, I guess that's why he is set up to have affairs with women. ...... He would be popular if he was normal, and if you say he looks frivolous and seductive with his mouth, that's understandable.

"...... hah."

He let out a loud sigh.

It's not just the fact that he remembered that bothers him now, it's the reflection on his behavior before he remembered. It's not the bad behavior that makes him who he is, but ...... he did have relationships with women in his own way.

Fortunately, he doesn't seem to have any relationships with women who have men as partners in his memories, but ...... what the hell is he doing?

"Sure, it's good now, but ...... you fall deeply in love with the heroine and then you steal her away from the protagonist. And the heroine is a woman, too, and she has a dislike for Ryuichi, who is frivolous, but she has a physical relationship with him because of a convenient development characteristic of erotic manga, or was it a fraud?"