Chapter 2: Nothing changes out there that much.

"......she is really pretty, isn't she?"

When Ryuichi returned to his apartment, he thought back to his encounter with Shizuna.

Well, she certainly had the looks of a manga heroine. She had a combination of charm that would make any man yearn for her and want to devour her body.

It was frustrating, but understandable, that Ryuichi had originally fallen in love with her and had tried everything he could to get his hands on her.

"Hey, babe, do you wanna be my girl?"

"No, I won't. I don't like frivolous men like you."

The introduction begins with this kind of conversation.

As soon as the main character's point of view is over, their exchange begins and creates this disgusting atmosphere, but soon Shizuna is attacked by Ryuichi. The first thing that comes to mind is the fact that the two are talking about the same thing, but in a different way.

"......haha, what a cruel world...."

Knowing what he knows about this world, Ryuichi uttered those words.

He lay in bed for a while and thought about things, but he was fed up with a messy room after all the coarse and dirty mess, so Ryuichi started to clean it up. He sorted the garbage into clean garbage bags without mixing burnable and non-burnable garbage.

After cleaning for a while, it was still somewhat messy, but to a certain extent it was clean. Ryuichi thought it was okay, nodding his head, even though he had a messy room before to compare it to.

"Well then, I'm going to prepare some food."

When it comes to cooking dinner, he basically just prepares cup noodles. When he is in the mood, he cooks a simple meal, and his eating habits are completely disordered. It is unclear whether it is some kind of adaptive power or whether his body is built that way.

"hmm?"

As he was waiting quietly with hot water in his cup of ramen, the intercom rang to announce a visitor in his room. It's not so much for Ryuichi that it's unusual for someone to come in at this hour.

"Not great timing."

Although he knew who it was for the most part, Ryuichi still headed for the front door at once.Without checking to see who had come in, he opened the door and there she was, a very flashy woman.

"Hey Ryuichi, good to see you again."

"Oh, did you mention you were coming to.....?"

"It's fine. It's just you and me, after all."