ׂׂૢ twelve

ೃ⁀➷ Strawberries and Cream ⚠

THIRD PERSON

"That'll be 400 yen." the cashier over the counter said, Mika reached for her wallet, but got nothing, "Ma'am?"

"Well-"

"These two, please. I'll pay for hers too."

Mika turned to look at Nanami who appeared out of nowhere, holding two packs of instant ramen.

"Nanami..."

The blond looked at her, "It seems like you haven't been getting enough sleep." he said.

Mika chuckled in response. He's right, she bet anyone could tell just from the dark circles under her eyes, "Thanks, by the way. I'll pay you once I get my wallet, seems like I left it at home."

"Don't bother," was Nanami's answer, "But if you really want to pay me back, would you like to go for a drink?"

She stared at him for a moment, thinking of an answer.

~~

"I think that's enough." Nanami spoke as he watch Mika drink. She only had six shots, but she's already wasted. He could tell that it's her first time drinking.

"I'm so mad." Mika blurted out, "He's a total asshole! A jerk!"

Nanami doesn't know who's she talking about, but he has an idea. He stayed silent, listening to Mika's tantrums. She does sound mad, but her eyes say otherwise. She's not really angry, but rather lost and sad.

"I miss him..." She whispered, tears starting to fall, "I miss him so bad it hurts."

Mika started crying on her seat, but Nanami kept his silence, watching her break.

"How do you  sleep at night knowing she's still waiting?" Nanami said, eyes darting on the man sitting on his left, "Tell me, Gojo-san."

The said male chuckled, a sly smile creeping on his lips, "I don't."

Nanami's eyes went back to the shot glass in front of him. From his peripheral view, he could see Gojo standing up from his chair, walking to Mika who's silently sobbing, barely conscious. He carried her in his arms before whispering, "I missed you too."

"Where are you taking her?" Nanami asked, not even glancing at him.

"Her place."

With that, Gojo left, walking straight to his car. He opened the door on the passenger seat and carefully sat her down. He then went to the other side and made himself comfortable on the driver's seat. Just when he was about to start the engine, a hand crawled down his thigh.

He turned to look at Mika who's kneeling with both hands, back slightly arched and eyes barely open. He would be lying if he said he doesn't find this hot. But he held her hand, gently removing it from his thigh.

"Be good, and sit properly. I'm taking you home." Gojo said, starting the engine.

~~

Gojo ended up taking Mika to his place, and to his room, and to his bed, hovering above her as their lips crash. 'It must be the alcohol.' he thought. At this point, he doesn't care anymore. His hand crawled under her skirt, gripping her thighs that made her moan in pain.

He pulled away and tugged on the hem of her skirt, "Can I?"

Mika nods, letting him do whatever he wants. They continued making out, pulling away from time to time as Gojo remove her clothes. His cold hand brush her skin, from her hips, her thighs, to her wet underwear. A moan from her lips escaped, making Gojo smile.