Ex-orcism

"Somedays I want to be pretty, other days I want to be in my pjs in the grocery store. Those days used to be on Sundays then Wednesday."

You stood outside a school watching students in sailor uniforms walking out passing you. Oddly enough for you to be dressed up as a Holy sorcerer. Or what most call "Crazy Mountain witch."

Crazy? Like who do you know is normal enough to know what crazy is. "One mustn't cast their stones." You prayed under your breath haring their words and feeling their gazes.

"Don't listen to them. You are more like a water witch with a fork and some sheltering issues."

Your holy stand was crumbled by his joke.
"Is that what you like? Little broken sheltered girls? Such strange fetishes are to be carefully observed if not reported to the nearest police. Toji, do you tip your fedora-"

"Shut up and just report before sunset!"

The call ended as your Bluetooth started playing music. "Aaa. Was he? He hung up. Maybe I talk too much? I hope my jokes didn't offend him. I'll try to bless him with the light of humor. You slide on your scripted engraved brass knuckles.

The were the first cursed tool weapons that were replicated by the standard brass knuckles. A sweet Holy Sorcerer that is seen ashe embodiment of a lady of the heavens of light.

To choose such a weapon as her way of purifying. That's you.

Students walked around hearing you talking softly while looking down at your phone.
"Is she a cosplayer?" Some girls asked giggling.

"Gosh, I wish I was that pretty and skinny. To be a cosplayer."
Looking up you finally see your target.

"Okay, Internet don't fail me now."
Taking out your Kendal a boy bursted out laughing pointing at it.
"I'm a very cheap person." You smile winking. You could afford better but you are a creature of comfort.

As long as you are comfy you are okay.

Furthermore you are what most consider selfish because you love living. You wouldn't give your soul for another or risk your life on anything.

To you, your life has meaning. It has memories not big ones and some aren't friendly. But the point is. But there's memories f things that matter to you. No one else knows the things you remember even exist.

So your life is valuable. You are the keeper of the life of others. You die then the memories of the life of those you love goes with you. Leaving no meaning.

One day you decided to take charge. You were hungry for days and all those who were your friends weren't there. You had everything. A home, family, pet, friends, but you were incomplete.

Lucky for you this universe is full of supernatural and paranormal phenomena!