Haru (male oc)

Name: Haru
"You don't need to know any last names since I don't have parents."

Age: let's go with 17-18
"..... Ehhhh? I am curious what is my age though-" (what he means is animal age as human since animals die earlier than humans)

Species: A human, deer hybrid
"Easy! I am not fully human. <3"

Looks: He's 5'4 and often gets mistaken for a girl due to his long hair
"Aren't you looking at me already since you've been asking these questions?"

Personality: He is normally curious and confused most of the time and when there is a sudden bang or loud sound he will hide behind his friends or hide in a corner crying inside even though he doesn't show his emotions fully he would just make sma...

Personality: He is normally curious and confused most of the time and when there is a sudden bang or loud sound he will hide behind his friends or hide in a corner crying inside even though he doesn't show his emotions fully he would just make small sounds and he is quiet since he is shy and yes he inherited some of his deer sides

Likes: hugs, nuzzles, cuddles, quiet places, sleeping, being pat on the head, and animals (no matter what animal it is)
"Why did you want to know?"

Dislikes: Loud sounds, a lot of gore, winter, being cold, and people pulling/pinching his ears or horns (depends on who they are)
"I don't know if you're going to bully me with this so why did I tell you..."

Other: Also no heat cycles because I am not comfortable with smut or even work with smut, anyways has a habit of nuzzling/cuddling people in his sleep from time to time, also he has the habit of falling suddenly falling asleep either in the morning, sunset, night, and sunrise which is sometimes but mostly he doesn't do that unless-, and he is a little sleeper of course since his deer side/ears are sensitive against sound. Btw doesn't even mention or say anything about his parents, since he claims he doesn't have parents but it's because they have personal reasons why he and his parents never talked or liked each other.