Turmoil of emotions.. (Story)

​Every day is a chance.. but how you react is a choice.. I am a 10th class girl.. With every morning routine I got ready to go into my school van..

I boarded the van and enjoyed of how the ride looked.. like the widened new roads.. green bushy trees.. a fresh fragrance of new day and chirps of birds! Ahum.. its so soothing.

The day went well spent.. but a thing happened which I never dreamt!

The van punctured at my friend's stop, diverting me again! From the beautiful experience and the pretty day.

Seeing no other option, I accompanied my friend to her home, we gossiped and enjoyed.. But the word "enjoyed" was too early to be said.. I thought of informing my father that I am safe and at my friend's place.. I stepped into her room in order to ask a phone.. but the door bell rang.. Both went to the door, preplexed and anxious as none of the elders were home.. we opened the door and 2 men walked in..

"Mama ji" she squealed and walked to him in order to greet.. They shared a greeting and he smiled devilishly.. His intentions seemed bad.. but no.. the day was pretty enough, the mere instance of van's damage had already diverted me from the pleasuring emotions! Oh' whatever...

He walked into the room without a prompt reply.. His suitcase on his right side looked pretty.. and the golden borders made it more beautiful.. I looked her in a sight of appreciation nor before when he opened the chain..

The beautiful bag had shifted me to another source of unending joy.. I looked keenly but the next which happened was unexpected.. and again! Drifting me off in the turmoil of emotions! I could see a red colpured object with flickering lights and spiral wires all around.. It had a beep and a timer..

I reminisced if it was a TIME BOMB!!

I was anxious enough to reply and walked into kitchen where I could see my friend nervous.. With the sudden change in mokd and emotions, like others too.. I was preplexed and looked anxious.. I gulped down a glass of water pacifying my mind with several positive theories..

"Wh-What happened" I asked fumbling..

"I got down..!"

I gulped and said, "wait let me get pads for you" I changed my mood to a normal one in order to pacify her and help her out as it seemed we both were inside like 2 beautiful flowers in a garden but the doors were locked with electric wires!

"Umm..no..! I don't have any of them"

"Don't worry I'll solve this out.. come on" I smiled and took her into the room..

We walked in and I gave her a substitute.. of I was always mentioned and tagged as a eunoia heart by everyone I met..Umm yess, I am pretty friendly and kind..

It was soon solved when I told her about the thing I saw taken out from the pretty bag of her uncle..

We sneakingly looked into his room to catch up what all was he doing..

"Just plant this at the Chawk and warn everyone about this even to the people at the places away from it.. That if I won't get 3 crore rupee amount and a packet of popcorns from every home! No one would be alive and shall be bursted"

I shrieked and looked my friend who too was shocked.. of what if someone or something gets hurted.. What if my father... At his shop!

"I must call him right now! It seems it's getting too late" I said breathing heavily..

"Relax, calm down.. ! I am here for you" she supported.. calming my anxieties..

I huffed and said.."let's make popcorns then!"

"What about the 3 crores?" She asked with a fading smile..

"My dear, even if my family sells our home and everything we have.. it won't make out to be such a huge amount.." I said reminiscing all the financial difficulties we were facing! Again pushing myself into the see saw of emotions!

She nodded with a blank face..

"So, I think why to waste time on collecting money but rather I should focus on getting the popcorns ready and informing the same to my parents.."

"But the announcement among media is already done and your family might be tensed about you and of collecting the money" she asked anxiously with a pace of what would happen now! When the smooth day had ruptured into a turmoil of emotions!

"I'd have to do something! It's getting serious and serious now.. I wonder of what if they have sold everything or are so tensed about me that they walk on the roads! What if your uncle catches them and harms them" I said being on the verge of crying as a caring daughter imagining various negative situations which may happen.. which increased my breaths to an extent Making me restless..

I squinched my eyebrow.. "I have to call him! I must call him! It's getting too late! Oh my lord, help me! It's.. It's disturbing me" I said breathing heavily and dipping myself into the mystery of situation and the thing happening right in front of me but I couldn't just step out of it!

"My child!!!" I heard a sound which calmed me.. "what was it.." I cried helplessly.. I turned finding no one.. I moved a bit and sneakingly picked the phone and stepped into the washroom.. which seemed like a mere victory with butterflies in my belly of the suspense to call him without any barriers! in a try to dial my father's number.. and call him! Just inform him! Of what are the situations..! Of stopping him from being tensed.. Before I could dial it...

Aghh!!

I pushed my leg after I heard my father's voice and woke! Evincing a fact that all this was nothing but a mere dream! I took a deep breath and chuckled..

But what if it was true..! What if the bomb was actually there.. but.. a fake one? Haha! I think myself to be more of a crime detective..? Huh no.. I wish I had successfully called him as the butterflies poked me once again! I frowned and looked away..

If it was a real one.. I would have taken a stick.. hitted on to his head.. and I and my friend would surely have tied h and pushed him inside the washroom.. closed the door from out locking him in! Huh.. actually the kids now a days.. are too smart to be controlled.. right?

The day was actually well spent with a thing.. I dreamt!

But what if.. as soon as I push him into the washroom..? He himself comes out of HIS.. DREAM?