At Work

Rosè and Jungkook get engaged after 1 week of there first date.

After 3 month

Rosè POV

Today is a really important day for me and jungkook. No, we are not getting married today. Well, our MARRIAGE is up to us now as my brother was successfully able to handle our company from that huge loss. So there was no need for me and jungkook to get married in hurry. But we started to love each other I know we have just known each other for 3 months that's a really short time to fall in love with someone but we both have so much in common so we have a good understanding between us in a short time. That makes me think sometimes that are we soulmates or something. I am really happy that jungkook come into my life. Speaking of jungkook he is the best thing that ever happened to me in these 3 months he made me fall for him head over heels. He is sweet and caring. His silly yet cute behavior never fails to make me smile. But his duality is something else that guy who just behaves like a baby in front of me when we are at home is such a strict and responsible CEO at the office.

(Not to mention jungkook ask rose to move in with him after 2 months of their dating which rose accepted happily. They are living together for more than a month now)

"Miss rose the show is about to start within 20 minutes"

One of the employees said inturputing my thoughts.

"Yes I am coming"

So the important day I mentioned early is that today I am gonna have my first ever fashion show. And of course, the fashion shows of luxurious brands are important for their reputation and brand value. Jungkook trusted me and allow me to be the creative director of this event. I am kinda nervous and excited at the same time about that as there will be media and so many people looking at my work. I reached out to models who are going to appear in the show while wearing my designs.

Jungkook POV

(In his office)

Today is an important day for rose as she is going to have her first-ever fashion show being the creative director. In these 3 months, we get to know each other well and I gotta admit that I love rose so much. She is really shy and cute her cold side is only shown when she is at work. Speaking of work she is hardworking and passionate about her work all her designs are amazing which leaves everyone in an aw. I wonder why Jimin never told me about her this passion even after knowing that YSL needs new designers for their new collection. Only if she was creative director of YSL before our company had reached more success way before. But anyways I should go there now as the show is about to start but before that, I should meet rose. I know she is a bit nervous.

Author POV

Jungkook reached backstage Rose, models, and staff members were peppering for the show. He went towards rose.

"Rose is everything prepared. The show is about to start in 10 minutes." Jungkook said grabbing rose attention.

"Yes, everything is ready but kook I am kinda nervous"

Jungkook cupped her cheeks lovingly and said.

"Don't be I trust you I know everything gonna be amazing. Your designs are always stunning baby."

"Hmm thanks, kook"

"I am going now. I would be there in the front row. Don't be nervous Ok. I Love You" jungkook kiss her forehead and went to his seat.

Rose felt a bit shy even tho they were living together for a month but still, they have never shared any kiss just small pecks on cheeks, forehead, and nose. So just a peck made rose shy. Rose compose herself and focus on her work.