LOVE

ROSIE POV

"Now you are mine forever."

"Of course, I am yours kookie and I promise to love you forever and be with you even tho you annoy me sometimes."

"I promise to love you too forever, and be with you even tho you give me the silent treatment sometimes"

We both chuckle and looked at each other without breaking the hug. and then we sealed the deal of our love with each other with a passionate kiss.

After breaking the kiss softly I looked into his eyes only to find love for me. I was lost in the moment when he said

"So, shall we go for dinner?"

"huh!"

"Dinner, love..."

"yeah sure, let's go for dinner."

Jungkook led me toward another room where we gonna have our dinner.

Entering the room I feel amazed by the decoration as it is decorated with minimal things yet looks beautiful.

The whole room is decorated with fairy lights there is a bed on the side with roses petals on it making a random pattern. On the other side of the room, there is a table which is not too small nor too big just perfect for two people to enjoy their meal.

After a while, our food is severed with some wine. Made me have an inner debate about whether to drink it or not.

You should not drink it Rosie remember your psychiatrist said you should avoid drinking as it can also trigger your PTSD...

-- but some wine can't cause me harm right?

"Are you okay, love you look lost?"

"Actually, my psychiatrist has told me to avoid drinking and recently my PTSD was triggered so maybe drinking won't be good--"

"I understand love, you don't have to drink... and I would suggest you talk to your mom about the things she told you that day... it will help you to clear your mind"

"I don't think soo kook... because there is nothing in this she can change or anyone can so there is no point in bringing this thing up over and over again... and I know she is guilty for her behavior so if I will bring that thing it can make things awkward between me and mom so... I think we should move on with life instead of thinking about this. --- What do you say."

I said the last line while eyeing him playfully and showing off my ring which he just made me wear a few moments ago. Hinting that I want to move on from the past and start the next chapter of my life with him. And he gets what I mean.

"Of course, we will Rosie, but you need to promise me one thing."

"And what is it...?"

"that you will share your every problem with me no matter how big or small the problem is..."

I am feeling so loved right now...

"I promise, kook. I will share everything with you."

We had our dinner with some chit-chat about ourselves. After dinner, we admire the night view from the window for a while and then went to bed.

And now for the past twenty minutes, he is just cuddling me like a baby... I thought he booked a room with a bed for some other reason.

Come on girl get your shit together... even you know that if you want to do 'that' you can ask for it instead of waiting for him to make a move.

"Kook, are we just going to cuddle and sleep?"

He chuckle a little bit at my question but I didn't pay attention to that as my mind body and soul is craving for him right now.

"Why love what else do you want to do..."

He asked me with the most innocent face of his.

Playing innocent... I see

"Isn't obvious kook, you really want me to believe that you booked a room like this just to sleep? "

By saying that I place my hand on both of his cheeks and pulled him closer... attaching our lips I gave him multiple packs on his lips first, and then I kissed him passionately he respond to my kiss with the same passion. Our lips dance in sync. We parted our lips when oxygen became a necessity. Breathing heavily he joined our forehead.

"Do you really think I will let you sleep tonight this early... just like that..."

He talked with such a deep voice that sends shivers down to my spine making me have goosebumps all over my body.

"so what were you waiting for"

"Didn't I tell you, Princess, that I find it so hot and attractive when my girl makes the first move?"

His words, the way he is talking, and his aura all together makes me feel so shy.

He came on top of me and attached our lips again. This time he kissed me hungrily and I love this particular way of him kissing me. He then move to my jaw leaving some lingering small kisses there... he started to kiss my neck as soon he find my sweet spot and sucked it so hard.

Making me moan. I started to wiggle under him because of the sensation and the pleasure I am feeling. But he holds me on the place firmly with his hands.

"You make a mistake by making me wait for this long... so you deserve a punishment, Princess."

He said near my earlobe, biting it softly, and then he looked directly into my eyes. I played along.

"What type of punishment, Daddy?"

"You are not going to have any sleep tonight, Princess."

-----------------------------------------

THE END

Author's note

I realize my tale isn't good enough, and the events in the story aren't well defined or handled, but I'm still learning to write. Plus, especially with the premise... I began writing it over a year ago without any real scripting.

But, I pledge to improve on this tendency for the following narrative and write a decent script. By the way, the next book is a Rosekook story called "Killer's love story."

And lastly, I want to say a big thank you to all of you. your comments and vote motivated me to complete this story from time to time. I may not reply to all of your comments ( because I don't know what to reply tho) but trust me when I say that I read them all.

love.
.
.
.