Who is there?

As they reach home it was already evening.

And Jungkook desperately wanted to know about... That person Rosie sees in the mall and gets panicked.

So he decided to ask after Rosie freshened up.

Rosie was done with showering and now she is trying to put on her bathrobe suddenly the lights of the whole mansion got off.

Rosé becomes really scared as she is a nyctophile. She hurriedly put on her bathrobe and run toward the bathroom door. She tried to open it but her fear get the best of her... Making her mind unable to work properly. She failed to open the door. She shouted for help.

Jungkook was also confused about the sodden power cut.. as it doesn't really happen before so he decided to go check the power.

He was about to go there when he here rosé scream.

"JUNGKOOK... HELP ME... COME HERE PLEASE... I AM SCARED"

Listening to rosé screams Jungkook panicked and rushed to the bathroom.

"Rosé are you okay? Open the door."

He said panicking while trying to open the door.

"IT'S NOT OPENING KOOK. I AM SCARED PLEASE DO SOMETHING. This is scary I hate it I want you here right now please do something"

Rosie said all in one breath. She is sweating continuously.. her mouth wants dry... Jungkook grew more panicky after listening to rosé talk as she is continually blaring some gibberish now.. and calling his name again and again.

Jungkook somehow manage to open her.. as soon as he opened it rosé hugged him tightly.

"What took you so long huh.. what if someone had come here in your absence."

Jungkook could sense how sacred and panicked she was.. even tho he was also panicked before as he heard rosé screaming in fear.. but now he felt calm after knowing rosé is now safe and sound in his arms.. just a little bit scared. He remembered rosé once told him that she is scared of darkness it came out from one of their conversations

After some time rosé calm down.

"We need to check the Electric outlet baby, maybe there are some problems."

"Ok let's go."

Jungkook took the rosé phone turning the flash on. They both went down to the electric outlet. Rose is tightly holding Jungkook's arm with her both hands not that Jungkook was complaining nor he was enjoying the scared rosé. 

He was suspecting that the person who rosé saw in the mall might have something to do with this Blackout.. as he can clearly see other apartments near their house have electricity from the window.

As they were going down the staircase Jungkook sensed someone's presence around.. but he decided to ignore it and not to tell rosé about it.. as she is already scared of darkness.

They reached the electric outlet of their house.. and Jungkook started to look at that trying to find what was wrong... Rosé is behind him she was holding the mobile phone with a flash on pointing at the electric outlet.

"Jungkook hurry up. I am not feeling well here."

Rosé said a bit panicking as she sensed someone else presence around them.. but thinking that might be because she is scared of darkness she is feeling this way she decided to ignore the uneasy feeling and told Jungkook to hurry up.

"I am trying my best rosé, but here everything seems right... I can't get what's the problem."

"Hold the phone properly rosé don't move too much. Gotta... Look here someone has turned off this switch... Why are you quiet now"

As Jungkook turned the switch on the lights were back.. but he felt confused about why Rosie is so quiet.

Suddenly Jungkook hears the sound of a phone crashing on the ground. He turn around to see rosé but she was not there.  He shouted

"Rosé!!! Where are you...!!"

He hurriedly picked up the phone.. the phone was broken already. He looked in the direction where rosé was standing before.
And the view he saw was something he don't even want to see in his daydreams.
Two men are dragging his baby who is unconscious toward the door. Both men are looking so high. Their eyes are so red and high indicating they have taken some sort of drugs and alcohol or some sort of intoxicating substance just minutes ago.
This view makes him angry as hell.

"You bastard..what the fuck you think you are doing to my girl." 

He shouted... No no.. he literally growled at them. Making both men stand stiff at their respective places.

He ran to them and snatched the rosé from them and made her lay on the ground carefully.. he started to beat them like a madman making them half-unconscious. As they both were already high on intoxicating substances so it was not that hard for Jungkook to beat them.

After some time he came back to his senses. He calmed himself down. He looked at rosé looking at her unconscious state which makes him angry again at these unknown men who had snaked into his house... Turn off the main power switch.. and make his girl unconscious.. and try to kidnap her.  And he doesn't even have any idea who has sent them to kidnap Rosé or if it was their own plan to do this.

He leaves those men lying on the ground as they didn't have enough energy left to even stand up under the effect of intoxicating substances and being beaten up by Jungkook.  

He went to rosé and picked up rosé in bridal style. He took her to the nearest sofa.. and made her lie down on it.

Jungkook searched for his phone and as he found the phone he called the police explaining to them the situation he cut the phone call.

After cutting the phone call he sat near the rosé.. he was confused thinking about who these men are... do rosé know them. A lot of things were going on in his head.

Suddenly his doorbell rings.. disturbing his thoughts.

Didn't they come too fast...

He thought before approaching the door. As he opened the door he faced a restless yet angry Suga.

"Jungkook that bastard came to your house he didn't do something stupid... Right."

Suga said... he tried to sound polite and calm but Jungkook could clearly tell he is angry but not on him tho. Jungkook guessed that Suga is angry with these two unknown men who had sneaked into his house but he knew that angry Suga is a volcano. so he tried to calm him down. Jungkook invited him inside.

"Calm down Hyung... and first come inside. We can talk about this inside."

Suga comes inside and the first thing he saw is two half-unconscious men. Among them, one was his stepbrother. The person he didn't want to see, not here at least. Just by looking at their state and unconscious Rosie on the sofa, he gets that these bastards have probably done something stupid.

They both sited themselves on the sofa... Jungkook near Rosie and Suga in front of him.

________________________________________________________

What do you think about this chapter...

Don't forget to Like it, if you enjoy it.

Preview

He is my brother... stepbrother.