Number One and Number Two

Mioha's P.O.V.:

Mioha was once again partaking in an Order meeting. The professors, as well as the most trusted members were present, which were Hermione, the Weasleys, Professor Lupin, Sirius, Mr. Moody, Shacklebolt and Tonks.

She yawned and lifted a hand to hide it. Last night, she had stayed up late trying to find something in the library of the labyrinth. Something that would help her fix this Titan problem, without having to lose her human form. Hermione looked tired as well, but the determined sparkle in her eyes showed Mioha that the bushy-haired witch would rather listen to Professor Trelawney, than give up.

Harry and Ron were, since they weren't part of the order yet, probably using the opportunity to go to bed early. Or they were playing Wizarding chess, which was more likely.

Mioha still felt weird, knowing that she was the Light Titan. She looked around at the others, her eyes traveling across Sirius, Professor Lupin and further to Mr. Moody. They didn't know she was the Light Titan.
Only Draco, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Gandalf, Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape did.

But what Mioha did not know, was that this would change in a second.

"I propose that we delay your training for the next week," said Gandalf and looked at her, "Seeing as we need to focus on finding the Birth-"

A loud bang echoed in the Council Room, followed by a blinding white light. When everyone's eyes adjusted, they saw three figures at the end of the room. One was standing and the other two were slumped to the ground.

A shocked silence filled the room.

Mioha's eyes widened and her mouth fell open.

The standing wizard looked like a younger version of Professor Snape. But- how-?

Her eyes flickered to the professor, whose stoic mask had slipped slightly, showing his surprise. But he caught himself instantly and brandished his wand.

Ropes appeared, wrapping themselves around the three strangers and gagging them. The black-robed man fell to his knees.

"Who are you?" demanded Mr. Moody gruffly, his blue eye twirling like mad. He stood up and limped to the intruders, yanking out his wand. He looked like he suspected them to be Death Eaters in disguise, which didn't seem so farfetched at the moment.

"Albus," said Professor McGonagall in alarm and narrowed her eyes. She rose as well, lifting her wand. The professor remained silent, but she didn't have to say anymore; the headmaster's clear blue eyes were already fixed on the black-robed wizard.

Gandalf stood up, keeping his gaze rested on the man that looked like Professor Snape- but could not possibly be him.

"Strange," he said quietly. "Hogwarts has not alerted me to any danger."

Mioha stood up to get a better view- and she gasped.

The young woman laying on the ground...was herself. Except, she looked a little different.

She was in her early twenties. Long, curly white hair spilled over the woman's shoulders and in between them, two white cat ears with a few darker dots poked out at the top. A white tail flicked behind her.
And then the woman opened her eyes. Golden eyes darted around nervously as she struggled against the ropes. She glared at Gandalf, her golden eyes flashing furiously.

Mioha's eyes moved to the other person laying beside the woman, and almost collapsed into her chair.

"Mr. Malfoy?" said Professor Sprout perplexed.

It was Draco, and at the same time it wasn't. He was older as well. He had long, black hair that grew past his shoulders and black cat ears poking out at the top. His eyes were a vibrant green and he had a tail as well, in a black-reddish color. The young man glared at them, tensing up.