Training

"So you know where it is?" asked Gandalf.

Severus nodded. He was standing in the headmaster's office, which was empty except for him and Gandalf. Even Fawkes wasn't permitted to hear this.

"I am telling you, so you have a backup plan. If Mioha doesn't remember where the Birth Place is, until this specific day, then our arrival here has changed the future more than we thought. Then you must tell her where it is."

Gandalf nodded slowly. "And where is it?"

Severus exhaled. "Beneath Hogwarts. We haven't been able to feel its power because Hogwarts shields it from the outside world. Only Mioha can sense it, and that is because of her connection to it."

Leaning back with a flabbergasted look, the headmaster began stroking his beard. Severus felt a pang in his heart, seeing his close friend sitting right in front of him, when in the future, he was long gone.

"Hogwarts," mumbled Gandalf. He shook his head and his lips twitched slightly upward. "Who would have thought?"

He looked up and his blue gaze became serious. "I shall do as you say, Severus. If Mioha doesn't remember on the day she is supposed to, I will tell her."

"Good." Severus suddenly froze when it clicked in his brain.

"What is it?" asked Gandalf when he noticed Severus' strange expression.

"I just finally understood, why you were always so confident that Mioha would find the Birth Place." Severus shot him a sharp look. "You knew the entire time because of my future self."

Gandalf began to smile. "So it seems. Then I assume that no one else did?"

"No. But we also didn't know about this time accident happening. Which means-"

"I have to obliviate everyone once you three return to the future," finished Gandalf with a nod.

Severus glanced at the wall and stood up. It was time for training.
"Before that happens, I will let you see my memories for the future," he said, "So you can make sure nothing has changed. If everything remains the same as it did in my past, you will win this war."

****

Mioha's P.O.V.:

Mioha and Draco had to attend classes, like everyone else. It would have been suspicious, if both would have mysteriously fallen ill.

Gandalf had warned them to be careful when telling others about Cita and Kefir, so Mioha only stuck to her closest friends. Harry, Ron and Ginny were extremely baffled to hear about the Light Titan from the future, and couldn't wait for their training in the Magnus Antrum.

By the time they arrived in the large hall, several fighting areas had been set up, surrounded by blue shields. Professor Snape and Severus (he'd allowed them to call him by his first name) were already explaining to Cita and Kefir what they were going to do. The latter were standing with their backs towards the double doors, so Mioha could only see their ears and tails from behind.

"This is so strange, seeing two Snapes," muttered Harry under his breath.

Ron agreed with a nod. Then his eyes fell onto Cita and Draco.
"HOLY SHIT!" he bellowed and stopped dead in his tracks.

The four ahead turned around.

"What?" barked Professor Snape irritatedly.

Ron, Ginny and Harry were staring at Cita and Kefir with wide eyes. They stood so still, they looked as if they'd been petrified. Mioha and Hermione exchanged an amused glance.