Slave

Chaelisa
(Rosé and Lisa)
Topsé
M🔥

Rosé POV

I wrapped my fingers around Lisa's throat, feeling her heart rate spike at my touch. Her skin was almost feverish, burning with determination and arousal. I felt her swallow beneath my fingers and smirked up at her, noting how wide her eyes had become. "How does that feel, baby," I said softly as my hand trailed her jawline, subtly bringing our faces closer.

She swayed on her feet and leaned into my touch, her eyes fluttering half closed. "Mhmm," she hummed, distracted by the feel of my hands on her.

Just as she was getting comfortable, I pushed her up against the wall roughly, our lips merely a few inches apart. I watched the shock register on her face before her mouth twisted into a sly smile, challenging me. We made eye contact for a long moment, heated and intense, before I leaned in to kiss her, taking control of the situation once more.

Her lips parted easily under mine and the warmth of her mouth was welcoming. I pressed our bodies closer together and slid my thigh subtly between her legs, noticing how she immediately began to grind upwards without thinking about it.

The kiss was becoming more heated as my tongue wended its way between her lips and she clawed at me desperately, wanting more. I began to press open-mouthed kisses on her throat and jaw, nipping here and there, leaving marks as I pleased. "Shit," she said softly, her eyes fluttering closed.

Her breath hitched She was breathing heavily and her body was shuddering, clinging onto me as if I were her lifeline.

"What is it you want, princess?" I said, my voice low in her ear. at the pet name and she had trouble forming sentences, her cheeks flushed. "P-please. . Just fuck me already."

I began kissing down her body, paying special attention to her nipples, causing her to exhale with pleasure. "Mhm baby," she groaned. I hummed, looking to her for consent before taking off her shorts and sliding them down her hips.

I pulled away for a moment to ask, "can I take off your shirt?"

She smiled and nodded, biting her lip as I slipped the shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She arched her back off the bed and unclasped her bra, earning herself an amused smile.

"Fuck," she said softly, her lips brushing the corner of my mouth as she spoke.

Her words sent butterflies swooping through my stomach and I couldn't help but grin. I kissed her forehead, gently pulling her onto the bed, both of us laughing in a tangled heap. We started making out again and I pushed her down to her elbows, my thigh continuing to place pressure between her legs.

I lowered myself between her thighs, placing open-mouthed kisses on the inside of them. "H-hurry," she breathed, her body trembling violently with the effort to keep still.

"What's that, princess?" I said, pretending I hadn't heard.

She groaned impatiently and a few moments passed before finally, "p-please? I need you."

I nodded, satisfied with her answer, and swiftly began licking up and down her clit, not holding back, taking cues from her body as she twisted and writhed on the bed. I made piercing eye contact as I changed pressure, causing her hips to jut forward. "Again. Do that again, please," she said, the words broken up and breathless.

I replicated the move and got an even bigger reaction this time, her hips moving in stuttering circles, thrusting against my face.

My fingers slipped inside her as I continued licking, eliciting a sharp inhale of pleasure. "Just like that, just like that," she breathed, her fingers clawing at the bedsheets.

I kept at it, watching utter bliss pass over her face as she climaxed, her body arching and writhing. I stayed at the same pace until her body had calmed down and she was in control of her limbs once more.

A grateful grin broke across her face, her eyes still dark with lust. I chuckled, reaching over to the nightstand where a thick black strapon lay, unassuming. "Would you be okay with the strap tonight?"

"Yes, I'd like that," she said, biting back a grin. I secured it in place and let her get comfortable before sliding the tip inside. She squirmed around it, adjusting to the size. I waited for her to nod before starting to move in and out, watching pleasure take hold of her.

"B-baby," she whined as I really started to move, her breathing uneven and labored. It only took a minute or so before I was mercilessly pounding into her with the strap, her insides actually shifting to accommodate the intrusion.

"So fucking good," she half-whispered, clinging to me tightly, breathless with arousal.

I was managing to hit her pleasure point with every swift roll of my hips and I could tell it was overstimulating her. I rolled us over so that she was on top, a disorienting change of pace but a welcome one.

"You can get yourself off while on top of me, don't be embarrassed," I said, purely with the intent of flustering her.

It worked.

She timidly began moving again, and I bit my lip watching her slowly becoming a moaning mess on top of me, her eyes rolling back and her cheeks flushed with pleasure. I could tell she was nearing her second climax.

"I know," I comforted her as she rode it out, her hips jerking forward uncontrollably. She cried out in pleasure, throwing her head back.

"You're doing so well," I said, hoping to ease her way.

Once her body had released all its tension, I carefully rolled us over again before pulling out of her. She insisted on returning the favor but was finding it difficult to stand up.

"That's okay you'll just have to find a way to repay me later," I winked and my mind went to the pair of handcuffs in the drawer to my right. Lots of opportunities for fun there.

I kissed her goodnight and we fell asleep in each other's arms, limbs hopelessly intertwined.
__________________________________

✌️