First time in a long time

Jenlisa
(Jennie and Lisa)
Jentop
M🔥

*Jennie's pov

All I can think about is how perfect this night needs to be, it's Lisa's first time home in months and she's been stressed at school. My mental checklist consists of chicken parma ham with mashed potatos, candles, dasie petals scattered (cuz roses are cliché) and finally the red lights oh and my outfit! I run to the room where I've already layed out all the toys for tonight along side my lacy outfit. I slip it on and then put my clothes back on.

I'm getting dinner on the plates as I hear the key in the lock, everything enters slow motion. The door swings open and a huge smile is on my face and I'm running over to Lisa to hug her. We stand and hug for a while. I take her things to our room as she goes to the bathroom. Once at the table, dinner is still steaming and we catch up on everything that we've been dying to tell eachother.

After eating i carry the dishes to the sink and lead her to the bedroom.
"I know you've been stressed at school so i plan to make tonight stress free!"I I say as i open the dark red room covered in daisies and candles. her face looks surprised and happy I close the door softly, grab Lisa's hand and pull her so she's up against the door between my arms. I grab her beautiful ass and she jumps, wrapping her legs around my waist. Her jeans keep me from being able to rub against her but i still press her against the door as we make out. I bite her bottom lip lightly before moving my tongue to it, she opens her mouth and our tongues play.

I put a trail of kisses down her jaw, ear and neck. When i get to her shirt line i stop and carry her over to the bed. Lisa thuds on the soft bed with a fluffy top blanket. Things are mainly red due to the light but as i look down at her I can't help but find how sexy she is. I lean over her
"how about you take off that top princess?" I say when she crosses her arms and reaches down then pulls off her tight shirt. her boobs are free and bounce as they loose the support.
"the jeans too baby." She lifts her ass off the bed so i can pull them off and throw them aside. now that she's there in nothing but a thong and i wanna fuck her so bad.
"I want you to stay there and watch my every move princess. No touching yourself or shifting, you're going to sit still, understood?" I say ready to put on a show, when she nods i call her a good girl and begin. I start by shaking my ass in my tight shorts, I bend over a little too. I then slowly unbutton them and slowly unzip them, still facing away from her I pull off my shorts and bend over, putting my ass in her face again. she can see the lacey thigh fabric connected to something under my shirt. i face her and bend forward with my low cut shirt to take off my knee high socks. they bounce cuz i quickly strighten up, slowly followed by my hands. i slowly pull off my shirt releving the rest of the lacy outfit. it kinda covers my pussy and boobs but the rest is just enough fabric to keep it together.
i take slow, long steps toward Lisa, shes eying me and i can tell she wants to squirm so bad.

I stand at the edge of the bed as Lisa sits anticipating my next move. My legs seperate hers and I'm able to rub up against her thong. My hand pushes her shoulder so she is lying down, my one knee is proped up on the bed while the other is rubbing against her. I stop to take off her panties so I put my leg down and move my hand down her torso and slip my hand between her legs. It's hot and dripping wet. I take off her drenched thong and admire her dripping pussy. My fingers feel like I've put them in a puddle as I run them over her bare lower lips. She looks embarrassed at how turned on she is, I lick my fingers and then start to play with her boobs.

My one hand squeezes a boob while my mouth sucks on the other. I make sure to pay lots of attention to her nipples and leave a couple marks that will last a little while. I can hear her moaning and I wish I knew how good she was feeling.