Teacher x Student

Lisoo
(Lisa and jisoo)
Jisoo top
M 🔥

"Okay thank you class. Make sure to complete task 3 and submit it by 12:00 tonight. Oh Lisa. Can you stay behind. I need to talk to you"

The class leaves in a rush. Packing up stationary and books and hurrying away. Leaving Lisa sitting in the middle of the classroom alone with Miss Kim. Lisa looked up to Miss Kim "Y-yes?.." she asked quietly and fidgeted with the end of her short skirt that Miss Kim couldn't help but look up. 

Miss Kim picks up a piece of paper from her desk and walks over to Lisa. She places it on Lisa's desk and drags a nearby chair over and sits. Looking directly at Lisa. Lisa had the slightest of blush touching her features as she looked at Miss Kim in the eyes then looked down at the paper and tilted her head slightly "H-hm?.." 

"I notice your grades have been dropping...Pretty drastically might I add. I just wanted to check up on you to see how you were going." Lisa stares at the F marked test, avoiding the dominant stare of her teacher. Miss kim places her hand on Lisa's desk, over the F grade she was looking at, forcing Lisa to change her glance to Miss Kim. 

Lisa nodded "I know. I'm s-sorry" She looked back at Miss Kim still blushing at the slightest. She knew why her grades were dropping but she decided not to say as it was quite embarrassing. 

"I-im fine.." She murmered under her breath. Miss kim softly touched the bottom of Lisa's chin and lifted it up so their faces were close. 

"You know you can tell me anything. You can trust me, Lisa" Lisa's facial features filled with more blush as she then pulled away 

"I-im fine.. r-really-.." She stammered.'If I told you, the reason is because i get distracted by your body I-I'd sound like a creep' she blushed more thinking about how hot Miss Kim's dominance is then shook her head trying to stop thinking of that. 

Miss kim sighed softly. She tucked a strand of pastel pink hair behind Lisa's ear and traced her fingertips over Lisa's cheek to her lips. She let her fingers caress Lisa's lips while asking, "I want you to tell me Lisa" quite demanding-like. Lisa looked into her eyes and tried to keep her cool, she then nodded softly and spoke timidly, "I-its because u-uhm.." she tried thinking of an excuse. Miss kim let her other hand rest on Lisa's thigh slowly sliding her fingers up Lisa's leg. "Yes...?"

Lisa held her thighs together tightly and turned her head to the side "Y-you.." she figured she might as well tell her, knowing she'd probably figure it out later "Y-you distract m-me.." she said quietly under her breath.

Miss kim chuckles a deep sexy laugh. "Oh you think I'm distracting, huh?" She stands up abruptly and turns Lisa's chair around so she's facing miss kim. She stands above her, one arm resting on the back of Lisa's chair. 

Lisa checked out her body quickly and blushed the colour of a beetroot. Lisa bit her lip, embarrassed by how horny she was right now. Miss Kim could read her like a book, and new just how crazy her student was about her. Lisa couldn't contain herself, even in front of her teacher. She looked down Miss Kim's sexy, quite masculine body again and bit her lip harder. She put both of her hands down in her lap clearly aroused. 

Miss kim notices Lisa's wandering eyes. She traces her fingertips back on Lisa's lips, she pushes them into her mouth stroking her tongue harshly. Lisa grunts, startled at the aggressive action. She pulls her wet fingers out of Lisa's mouth, leaving a trail of wetness on her chin. She places her soaking fingers on the inside of Lisa's thighs.

Lisa closed her eyes tightly and let a small moan out of her wet lips. She made eye-contact with Miss Kim as she felt her wet fingers touch in between her thighs. Making Lisa crazy aroused. 

Miss kim slowly slid her hand up Lisa's thigh, knowing just how to make her insanely horny. Miss Kim's other hand felt up all of Lisa's body. She then begins playing with Lisa's long ponytail. She pulls on it slightly, and Lisa moans. She then undid the ribbon in Lisa's ponytail. Her long pastel pink hair falls down, and Miss Kim tangles her fingers in it, tugging occasionally. Miss Kim grabbed Lisa's wrists and pulled them behind the chair as she started sucking on Lisa's neck. Then ties Lisa's hands together, with the purple silk ribbon.

Lisa jumped slightly as she grabbed her wrists out of nowhere, then realised what her teacher was doing. Lisa made cute struggling noises, and pathetically attempted to break free.  She looked at Miss Kim with a melted submissive face and felt her soaked panties between her thighs. Lisa kept her thighs together tightly, stopping her juices to drip onto the classroom chair. 

Miss kim responded to Lisa's actions and motioned closer to her ear. Lisa felt her warm breath as she whispered seductively in her ear "So irresponsible of you to have the hots for the teacher, isn't it Lisa?" She then licked her ear with her wet tongue. Lisa gasped and Miss Kim traced her tongue down Lisa's jawline and returned to kissing her neck. Lisa shook her head softly "I-I d-do not!..~" she said with a shaking breath, gasping for breath. 

Miss kim left a mark on Lisa's smooth skin, biting and sucking on her neck, as her hand was lingering back to Lisa's thighs. She gently touched her panties to reveal how wet they were. This turned her on more. She knelt down and put both hands up Lisa's school skirt takim off her soaked panties. Lisa gasped and whined seductively as she knew her teacher would be able to feel her pussy drip in excitement.

Miss kim wrapped her arms around Lisa's small waist. She slid one hand up up her thigh to her dripping wet pussy. She playfully teased with her knowing just how to make her whine more. Just as expected, Lisa whined "Don't t-tease!~.." she pouted and moaned more seductively and blushed insanely. Seeing her student like this turned Miss kim on.

Miss kim thrusts her two fingers into Lisa's wet pussy, and kisses her neck, biting and sucking. Bodies close and rocking to a rhythm of moans. Lisa continued moaning then screamed out her teacher's name "M-Miss Kim! uuh, haa, aaah~.." she closed her eyes tightly.

She pulled Lisa's waist in closer and inserted her fingers into Lisa's wet pussy. Thrusting forward aggressively and pulling her body close each time. Lisa panted heavily and in time, while trying to stifle her moaning, right into Miss Kim's ear. Miss Kim thrusted more and harder, Lisa gasped loudly. 

"uuh, haah, mm, S-stop, haa, uuuh"

Miss Kim thrusts her two fingers into Lisa's wet pussy, and kisses her neck, biting and sucking. Bodies close and rocking to a rhythm of moans. Lisa continued moaning then screamed out her teacher's name "M-Miss Kim! uuh, haa, aaah~.." she closed her eyes tightly.
__________________________________
✌️