4- strawberry

After we left school we walked for a while and found a cute ice-cream place, Arnie's written in white at the glass door

Sweet aroma like waffles and vanilla filled my nose as we entered the small place, there isn't anyone inside just a smaller older man in the counter

'Good evening young birds what would you like today?'

Alina in awe stares at the place 'this place is so beautiful is it yours?' she kindly asks the old man, he smiles adoringly at her 'It was my sweet wife's place, I take care of it now by my own'

looking through the flavors I don't see any that pick my interest. Tapping Alinas shoulder 'Can you order for me pls?' She smiles at me and skips towards the cashier.

'Hi! can I please have a waffle cone with vanilla icecream and strawberry drizzle? and another waffle cone with cookie dough icecream please?'

Cookie dough icecream exists? wtf

After finding a booth for us we seat across from eachother, We talk about random stuff and I listen to each of her rambles on anything, I listen to every single word. It's like I can't take my eyes off of her.

I ate my cookie dough icecream slowly watching her lips while she eats her vanilla icecream. Fuck she's so beautiful, Melted icecream drips from the corners of her mouth, leaning forward I drag my thumb on the corner of her mouth where the icecream was

she catches her breath and I suck the icecream off my thumb.

'Sweet' I hum and smirk seeing her so dazed by my actions.

'Oh u-um did you like your icecream?' she asks trying to distract herself

'Uh huh it was really good love, thank you' we clean up before I pay for our ice creams and we walk out.

The streets are starting to clear out, it's already 6 it's like I can't tell time when i'm with her, everything stops.

She talks to me about her brother and I just listen, it seems like she doesn't have her parents and she's alone with her brother, she hasn't even mentioned them once but i'm to scared to ask

she will tell me when she feels like it and I should respect it.

'Can I hold your hand?' I ask her softly and she stares up at me with wide eyes. She interlocks our hands and my breathing stops for a second, her hands are so delicate i'm scared I will break them by just touching them.

I walk her home and she sways our hands while giggling, ugh she's so cute, I just watch her in amusement.

She doesn't live far from my house, it's maybe like four minutes away.

We stop at her doorstep and I stare down at her

'Thank you for everything leo, I had a good time' She smiles shyly at me and it looks like she's contemplating about something, I furrow my eyebrows waiting for her to say something

Suddenly smaller arms circle my waist and her head pressed against my chest. My heart starts beating like crazy. I slowly hug her back and she sighs in relief.

'You should go in now pretty girl' I tell her and tuck her hair behind her ear, seeing the light pink show up on her cheeks. Cute

'I will pick you up tomorrow, is that ok?' I suggest

'It sounds perfect leo thank you I will see you tomorrow!' she smiles happily at me and waves goodbye before entering her home.

After I get out of my trance I start walking home. I don't think I want us to only be friends. I met the girl hours ago and it's like I have known her my whole life, how is that fucking possible?

it's so hard for me to trust people so easily and open up and I already feel like I could tell her everything about me without a doubt.

But fucks she's so pretty and hot and nice and I just can't get her out of mind. I will ruin her, I don't care call me selfish but I won't let her go.
*
*
*

Opening my front door, silence feels the air letting me know dad is still at work. I go upstairs towards my bedroom and head towards the shower.

Stripping out of my uniform I turn on the water. I like it burning hot, the cold is so fucking horrible I hate it.

My mind goes back to Alina, the touch of her small hands and her big pretty eyes staring at mine. I can feel my dick hardening, fuck I cant.

She can make a grown up man beg on his knees and she doesn't even notice the power she could have on someone.

My hand finds my dick and I start stroking myself to the thought of her, the way her thick thighs would look on my shoulders and her soft voice moaning my name.

I throw my head back and shut my eyes close, breathing heavily a groan escapes my mouth I and keep jerking off until my climax comes and white liquid is all over my hands

Panting heavily, my chest falling up and down I clean up and continue showering.

I came to the thought of her. I'm whipped and it's only been a day