10-delivered

Checking my phone one more time, still on delivered

I groan and throw my head back and put the cigarette in my mouth again. She hasn't answered me and the thoughts on my mind currently are that she's gonna ghost me and we will never speak again and that's killing me right now.

It's obvious Alina hasn't done anything before but I still kissed her without asking or I don't know, making sure she wanted it, but she kissed me back maybe she did want it, she was just shocked and wanted some time.

I have never felt this feelings for someone and I don't know what to do about them, everything is going to fast but it feels so right.

so right.

I would really want something more with that beautiful girl so if what she wants is some time i'm gonna give it to her, I would do anything for her.

I sigh and throw the cigarette down the window, I grab my guitar and start playing some deftones songs to distract myself

time usually goes fast but right now it's so fucking slow is pissing me off

I never had a reason to enjoy my days so they went fast, but now there's a reason for me to wake up and i'm finally feeling time.

I barely slept last night hoping for Alina to text me or call me, I don't want her mad with me especially her. If it was anyone else I wouldn't give a fuck, but it is her. She's so pure I don't wanna change that...for now.

I groan and run my hands through my hair, I need my keys. I look for them and they're in the kitchen counter, I sigh and grab them.

I get on my motorcycle after getting out of the house, I just need to ride somewhere, it distracts me from things.

The cold air hits my skin making me get goosebumps, I zoom my way past cars while my hair flies against the air

Majority of time I wear my helmet but I didn't feel like it today, it's nice to feel the air in your face once in a while. To be honest I don't wear my helmet for safety, I don't care if I die or crash. I just wear it because it looks cool and to avoid problems with the police.

I park in the Ice-cream place I took Alina, there's no one here considering it's 7pm, opening the door the bell rings letting know the man in the counter someone entered. He looks up and nods, looks like someone's tired.

I sit in a booth and just look out the window, I don't even want icecream I don't know why i'm here.

I reach into my pocket and grab my airpods, after I connect them I play the playlist I made for Alina, she did add some songs, they're nice not something I listen to a lot, she has a lot of Lana del Ray and chase atlantic songs, I wouldn't say i'm a fan now but I can listen to them once in a while.

It's 8pm now, she hasn't answered me all day. I wanna text her again but I don't want her to think i'm forcing her to talk to me. I'm just gonna wait a little more

Might as well eat icecream if i'm here, I walk up to the counter and the guy is dozing off- do I just wake him?

'bro?' I call out slightly in a higher tone and he doesn't move 'excuse me?' he flinches and gasps, after quickly looking around and seeing me he turns red of embarrassment

I order what I want, after paying I sit on my booth again.

I hope she's okay, I wanna call her but I don't wanna make her more uncomfortable with me. Give her the space she needs

I continue listening to my music with my head on my hands.

'Hey we're closing, excuse me?' I squint my eyes, the counter guy is infront me waving his hands infront of my eyes.

'Aight sorry' I gather my stuff and walk out, the cold air hits my skin making me hiss. I check my phone and I see the message i've been waiting the whole fucking day

'Hi leo! sorry I took so long to reply I was out with my brother, sorry I reacted that way I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that it was my first kiss and I freaked out, i will talk to you later byebye<3'

a sigh of relief leaves my mouth, I throw my head back and smile. I call her so we can talk better about everything, it rings but she doesn't answer making a frown form on my face.

did she fall asleep? or maybe she just doesn't wanna talk to me yet

I go back to my place and get ready for bed hoping she will call me back later or in the morning,

I wanna let her know she didn't overreact and there's no need to apologize, i should be the one on my knees saying sorry. The way she reacted was completely normal I shouldn't have kissed her this early, we have barely known eachother, it hasn't even been a month.

But why am i so attracted to her, I don't think it's healthy, is it?

If it isn't I don't give a fuck, I want her I don't care if I have to wait months or years to get her to like me back.

Maybe it's that i'm finally comfortable enough to talk to someone and i'm confused. I don't think it's that tho, i'm just really attracted to her and I need her and her attention.

Authors note!!
sorry for the late update, I was doing a lot of stuff this summer and then school started so I kinda forgot to make new chapters, i'm kinda in a writers block so pls be patient with me lol