Chapter 11 selene

"Come to me... come to me ... we need you and you need us... come to me..."
I woke and covered my face with my pillow to keep from screaming. I checked my watch and it was only 6:30, yet it was already looked like noon out. Some how I was the only one awake yet. I let out a heave sigh. I wondered what the voice in my dream was and with a sudden sense of dread I realized that the voice which was raspy and sounded slightly reptilian was the emperor worm. "Dear god". I said. "the beast wants me to go help it and it's friends".
"What"? said a slightly dreary and tired sounding voice. I turned around and sighed inwardly. it was Caitlin. "Dammit". I muttered under my breath I have always hated her. she always acted so special just because she was pregnant. I then had a devilish idea. I looked at her and had an extremely creepy smile. "What"? she said with a little more urgency. without saying a word I pulled out a knife and slowly walked toward her. "Selene"? She asked terror in her voice. "What are you doing with that knife". I maliciously grinned at her. "oh I am just going to kill you how does that sound hmm." She had look of complete horror on her face. She tried to turn and run, but I was to fast for her and caught her. I took the knife and stabbed her through her stomach. she slowly slid of the knife leaving behind a bloody trail.
"Come to me..."
"Oh I am coming alright master." I said. Looking down at the bloody corpse of Caitlin I laughed maliciously not caring if I woke anyone up.
Chelsey's pov
I woke up and heard some one laughing I looked for the source of laughter as Selene. I looked closer and saw Caitlin lying dead at Selene's feet."You monster." I yelled. "what have you done." while I said these words I pulled out my sword. She simply looked at me smiled and jumped of the building. I ran to the edge to she her landing on a worm. and it was letting her ride it. "YOU FUCKING TRAITOR I WILL KILL YOU." I was getting ready my grappling hook when I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Ashely. "let her go Chelsey we will find her." She said. I sighed and let my grappling hook fall to my side.
A/N : what did you think. now Caitlin is dead and Selene is evil bet some of you are mad. well sorry oh well had to happen some time. I will get the next chapter out as soon as possible. until next time fellow mortals and immortals alike comment ,follow and don't forget to vote buh bye.