Chapter 13 Selene

Three months ago
After a while we reached the lair of the worms and I felt pain in the back for a second before I fell unconscious
Now
I woke in agony for the third time this month. For the past three months the worms have tortured me trying to get me to kill my mother. They were saving her for the purpose of turning me truly evil. Even though I already killed Caitlin I still have to completely embrace the evil and to do that I would need to kill someone who I loved. I heard the opening of a door that signaled the torturer coming to put me through more pain. "You will never get me to kill my mother you bastard worm." I said assuming it was him that had entered the room. "You a fend me beautiful." Said a strange woman voice. "Who are you"? I asked. "I am Nina." the voice said.
"Show your self."
After I said this the most beautiful girl I had ever seen stepped out of the the shadows. "Wow". I said. She had black hair, blood red eyes, was about my age a bit chubby and of medium hight.
"So I take that as you like what you see." She said gesturing to her body while slowly gyrating her hips. "Yes I like what I see very much."
"And all of this could be yours if you just kill your mother and fully embrace the dark."
"Hmm, now I am definitely tempted." As I said these words she slow walked towards me and by the time I was done speaking she had reached where I was chained up.
"Oh so beautiful." I said right before she placed her luscious lips on mine. She pressed against me with an unadulterated passion. And I kissed back with as much passion as her. And the just like that she pulled back. "Awww." I said with great disappointment. "If you want more you have to kill you mother first." She playfully.
"Deal."
"Good
guards bring in her mother."
As the guards brought my mother into the room Nina unchained me and handed me a long bladed knife with red glyphs on the blade and a red hilt. My mother had a look I pure terror in here eyes as the guards shoved her in. "Selene what are you doing with that knife." She asked. I just slowly drew it along my finger and chuckled with extreme malice. The look of terror on her face was hilarious. Before she could utter a word I plunged the knife into her chest , and the blade glowed so bright that I had to cover my eyes. And then I felt a slight pain as the last of the good left me. I turned around to talk to Nina, but before I could say anything she kissed me. We pressed our bodies against each other and she started unbuttoning my shirt. At the same time I pulled of her shirt. As she took of my bra Nina said. " Oh mommy like." Then we fell to the ground as we took off each other's pants all the while still kissing with passion we had before killing my mother. Then she sticks two of her fingers into me and I moan. "You have such a cute moan." I then pull her even more into me and say. " If you like that then you are going to love what I have in store." But before we could continue the emperor worm enters the room. " I'd hate to interrupt you to but we business to attend to."
"Like what." I said
"Reviving your friend."
"Who."
"Alex."
My eyes open wide as I realize what they are asking of me.
"Ok." I say jumping up and hurrying to get dressed. " I need two things his body and a set of six white candles."
"The candles will be of no problem and we have his body and have made some serious upgrades to his body." The worm replied. But before I could reply to him he said. "We also want you to make him a Sith Lord."
"Then make those candles red."
Two hours later
The worm, Nina and I enter are giant room empty except for a table with Alex's body and six red candles on it. I arrange the candles in a pentagram around his body and light them. I then speak the words. "I call upon the strength of the original Sith Lord to bring the inhabitant of this body back as the most powerful Sith ever. Exortim pernium gaterius hultinity." And the Alex's body shudders and sits up it looks at me and says.
"Selene?"