11 | Roomies

I arrived at Lexi house, Cassie still wasn't there. So I had her bed while she was still at Nate houses. I really still felt horrible for Maddy, whenever I hear Cassie name I just think of Maddy.

I was so grateful that Lexi mom and Lexi let me stay with them for a while.

"Y/N, are you sure you're okay?" Lexi ask. I was just glad enough to not be in the same house as my mom, "Yeah, thanks again Lexi. It means a lot." I say while placing my belongings on Cassie bed, "Of course, stay as long as you want." Lexi says while giving a comforting smile.

"Hey, I was meaning to ask. How was the date with Ashtray?" Lexi smirks. I remembered that I forgot to tell Lexi, so much was going on. "It was amazing, honestly. You wouldn't believe what his like." You say blushing, Lexi sits beside me on Cassie bed. "Did you guys kiss?" Lexi asks curiously.

"Yes, we did. It felt like those type of scenes out of movie." you say smiling. "That's so great, Y/N. So does that make you guys like official?" Lexi asks. I didn't know what we were, we both know we like each other but neither of us asked each other out. "We haven't really had time to talk about it, and I don't know what to do with my mom." I explain, it made me bit angry remembering my mom at this point probably forbids us from dating.

"Y/N, you and Ashtray will figure it out. I'm sure of it." Lexi says while pulling me into comforting hug. It felt nice to have a friend like Lexi, she was really amazing person to me. Cassie seemed to always treat Lexi so poorly, she didn't deserve it at all. "Thanks Lexi, i'm sure we will too." You say with hope.

Night time

It was late, and Lexi was asleep. I was just scrolling through social media on my phone. I decided to check if Ashtray was awake, since I couldn't get to sleep.

ME : Hey. You up?

ASH : Yeah, you okay?

ME : Yes. I can't sleep.

ASH : Me either..

ME : I'm sorry for what happen with my mom.

ASH : It wasn't your fault, I am sure she will come around.

ME : Glad you have hope..

ASH : It will be okay, I promise Y/N.

ME : I miss you a lot.

ASH : I miss you too, you're going to see me tomorrow at school anyway.

ME : Yeah. I need to talk to you tomorrow as well.

ASH : Uh oh, is it bad?

ME : I mean, hopefully not.

ASH : Alright, well get some rest. Sleep well beautiful❤️

ME : You too Ash, goodnight❤️

I wanted to talk to Ashtray on what we were tomorrow. I didn't want my mom to stop us from being together. She can try all she wants but I will find a way around her.

Morning

The alarm went off, I sat up in bed looking over at Lexi side. Lexi was already dressed and basically ready for school. "You slept in." Lexi chuckled. "Slept in? It's only 7:30." you say while yawning.

"I know, I am just a early bird." Lexi says while putting her shoes on. I got up out of bed to get ready quickly, I went in towards Cassie bathroom. I see a picture with Cassie, Lexi and a man, I was quite sure who the man was but I felt like it was their dad.

I finish getting ready in the bathroom, doing the last of my makeup walking out towards the kitchen. Lexi left a bowl of cereal for me ready, "Well thank you." you say while sitting down at the dining table.

School time

Lexi and I both walk into the school, I try to spot out Ashtray but I end up seeing Rue. I haven't spoken to Rue since our disagreement, I decided to talk to her since I couldn't ignore everything forever.

"Hey Rue." you greet, Rue turns around to face me. "Oh hey." Rue replies. "How have you been going?" you ask, I knew that Rue has relapsed and being dealing with a lot. I knew her mom was trying to get her into rehab so I wasn't expecting her to be back at school.

"Oh yeah, just taking things slow." Rue says while staring at the ground, it still felt bit awkward between us. "Rue, i'm sorry for what you're going through. You know that i'm here for you." You say while giving a comforting smile, Rue looks towards me and gives a slight smile.

I see Jules in the corner of my eye, I watch as Jules makes eye contact with Rue and so does Rue. They both quickly look away from each other, I don't know what was going on. "What happened with you and Jules?" you ask. Rue was hesitant on answering but replied with, "Just screw up with her, i've got a lot of apologising to do." Rue confessed while looking down at the ground again.

I didn't want to stress Rue out too much, so I put my arm around her shoulders and walk inside the hallway with her. I spotted Ashtray at his locker, he gave me a wink which made me smile. I still needed to talk to him about what we were.

Hey, Sorry if this bit short!! Hope you guys are having a great day/night. ❤️