Chapter 14

After Kate and Connor got home they spend some time with Noah and Liv. They watched a movie and played a few board games till 10.

"Well it's getting late and I have school tomorrow so I'm going to bed," Kate said has she got up off the floor. The rest of the group went to bed knowing that tomorrow was another busy day.

Kate went up to her bedroom. She got changed into short black shorts and a black tank top. She pulled back the cover and laid down to sleep.

Kate started to wake up. She was still a bit out of it, but then she felt the bed she was laying on. It wasn't hers. She knew her head wasn't on a pillow as the surface was harder and warmer. She started to lift her head and the rest of her body started to follow, until she was pulled back down by a arm around her waist. She opened her eyes and saw her head was laying back down on someone's chest.

She looked up and saw... klaus? She wasn't sure if she was seeing right at first. Last night and at the school she recognized them but she wasn't sure from where till now. She had dreamed of them.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard," Go back to sleep love we don't have to get up yet."
She felt him pull her closer. Then was about to relax and go with it thinking that maybe she was just confused and it was some weird dream. But then she heard foot steps running down the hall.

Kate felt so confused, it felt so real. Was she in an accident? Did something happen to her? Her questions were left unanswered as the doors across the room were swung open.
(Ok so for the story this I'm planning on going through the originals. And I just love hope so were keeping her for this.)

There in the door way as she lifted her head up she saw a girl about 8 maybe 9 come running over to the bed.

"Mom, dad, get up get up." The little girl said.
Kate was still confused why was girl calling her mom it made no sense.

"Hope, sweetheart, it's to early go back to bed." Kate heard Klaus say.

" But dad. I'm not tired. Mom tell dad it's not to early." The little girl said looking at her mother trying to get her way.

If she wasn't so confused she would have laughed. Kate was wondering so many things as they ran through her head. Why did she have a kid with her art teacher or marry him for that matter. What happen and how did she get their. She then felt a tug on her arm from the girl.

Kate needed time to think. But she didn't think she could leave so she sat up much to her husbands protest and pulled the girl between them. Snuggling the girl close. She saw the clock across the room said 6 am. Hope snuggled into her mother and father. Klaus put his arm around the two girls and they went to sleep.

Kate thought it wasn't real and if she went to sleep she would wake up in her room and in her bed in the morning.

About 8 o clock.

Kate woke up again but nothing had changed. She was focusing on keeping calm. She felt the girl who was her daughter supposedly, starting to wake up. Kate looked down and untangled the two of them out of her husbands hold. Hope giggled at how her father hugged a pillow.

The two got out of the room quietly Kate holding onto hopes hand. She silently shut the door behind her.

" Mom can we make pancakes for breakfast please?"
Kate looked down and said," yes, I don't see why not."
The girl beamed at the reply. As the two walked to the kitchen, it was more of Kate following as hope tugged her through different hallways. The two passed a mirror that was hanging on a wall. She was shocked she looked exactly the same as she had as she went to bed. It clearly had been about 10 years later she guessed. This only confirmed her suspicions on this not being real.

At the two arrived in the kitchen, hope let go of her mothers hand and went to the pantry to get her mother the supply's.

Kate grabbed the pans hanging on some metal bar in the kitchen. She was grabbing things from the fridge and spatulas from the metal utensil bucket on the counter.

"Mom I need help I can't reach the pancake mix it's to high." Kate heard hope yell. Kate turned to go help the girl but then there was a gust of wind that zoomed past her. Her eyes widened. As she heard... Kol.
"Here Hope don't forget your chocolate chips." Kol said as he followed hope out of the pantry. Kate was in shock, he wasn't even in the room how did he get there. She calmed down quickly lucky neither noticed the little panic that was clear on her face.
"Thanks uncle Kol," hope walked out of the pantry with the bag of chocolate chips. Kol was close behind with the pancake mix. The two set the items on the counter.

Kol walked over to Kate and wrapped his arms around her. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Kate froze. The questions running through her head were overwhelming her.

Was she cheating on her husband. Why would she cheat on him. Why with his brother. What is wrong with me.

Kol noticed she froze and said with a smirk," even after the last 12 years I have this affect on you good to know."

She just stood there shocked cheeks flushed. Kol chuckled until they heard," Kol quick flustering our Mate. Good morning my love."
Kate turned around in Kols arms as he wasn't letting go.
"Good morning," Kate replied with a small smile trying to calm herself.

Kate looked back at Kol and he sighed and let go. She chuckled.
"Morning Dad and uncle lijah." She heard hope say. Kate was working in pancakes at the stove. Elijah gave hope a kiss on the head while Klaus went to sit beside her at the counter.

She felt arms wrapped around her from behind. "Morning Elskan."
Kate found herself leaning into the embrace but she shook herself out of it. She felt a kiss on her cheek and felt as he let go.

She was sort of entranced until she heard," So I see a little certain someone talked you into pancakes again love." She watched at klaus turned towards His daughter with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

As the time went on she saw the loving glances from the four brothers. The living touches she tried not to tense to. She was trying to sort everything out in her head. So far all she has is that she's married to klaus and having affairs with his brothers and he's okay with it.
And was wondering what the heck was a mate.

A s kate finished up making pancakes she saw Connor and Rebekah walk in.