C h a p t e r 1 5

I'm so sorry for the slow updates I have a lot of exams so I don't have a lot of free time rn 💀

Anyways TYSM FOR 100K READS I LOVE ALL OF YOU SM 😭💘💘

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Glimmering purple eyes scanned over the various  array of desserts laid out in front of him

Glimmering purple eyes scanned over the various  array of desserts laid out in front of him. A small, foreign smile managed to sneak it's way onto his face in the temporary moment of bliss. That was before the sickly sweet voice he very much disliked asked a question he had been dreading.

"Would you like to join us?" Chiyo offered the oddly familiar stranger with a kind smile and yet the pink haired girl hadn't even turned around to meet her eye.

Saiki did not know how he ended up sat on a table with the group, next to y/n nonetheless. It was as if their obnoxiousness had blinded him for just the right amount of time for them to drag him to their table. Saiki tried to focus on the sweet treats laid out in front of him but could not distract himself from the pair of e/c eyes staring into his very soul. As much as he enjoyed the fact that she was staring at him, he couldn't shake the feeling of overwhelming dread that sank into his bones. It made him want to throw up.

Unable to endure the feeling anymore he ripped his eyes away from the small plates of cake in front of him to look at the girl beside him. The disgusting feeling of fear immediately disappeared once he did so and replaced itself with a pleasant serenity. His heartbeat rapidly increased, his stomach filled with butterflies and his face overflowed with heat. He was left speechless at just the sight of her, something that had been recently happening often.

Y/n smiled at him and turned to face the three girls sat in front of her. "Excuse me for a moment, I need to use the bathroom."

Her composed figure quickly stood up and left, now leaving the four in a short silence which was then interrupted by Chiyo, "I'm Yumehara. I'm in second year. The girl who just left is y/n l/n who is also in second year."

"I know."

She then pointed towards Mera who was messily shoved heaps of food into her mouth at a concerning pace, "And this is Chisato."

"I know."

Teruhashi smiled widely and finally introduced herself, "And I'm Teruhashi."

"I know all too well."

Chiyo leaned forward and eagerly asked, "What's your name?"

"What? A name . . . Kusuo is definitely out, and Kusuo might be too close. A name?" Saiki's panicked eyes caught the cake in front of him, "That will do. I'll have to go with Kuriko."

"Eh? Kumiko?" Chiyo questioned.

"No, kuriko."

"Kusuo?"