Learning style

Naturalist-

Naturalistic Learners are students who have strengths in intelligence related to nature. They may be highly connected to nature in many ways: They may have a deep love of plants, animals, people, rocks, nature, being outdoors, camping, hiking, rock climbing, biology, astrology, dinosaurs, etc..

Mathematical-Logical-

Logical mathematical learning style includes learners who are methodical and think in linear order. Logical mathematical learning style refers to one's ability to analyze cause and effect relationships, reason, solve problems, learn using numbers and abstract visual information.

Verbal-Linguistic-

The verbal-linguistic learner prefers a style that involves both the written and spoken word. Those who have this learning style find it easy to express themselves, both verbally and in the written form. Simply put, they love reading and writing. They would rather solve a math word problem than solve an equation.

Musical-Rhythmic-

Musical-Rhythmic learners (MRL) are natural born musicians. They tend to think in sounds and rhythmic patterns instead of words or pictures. Good or bad, their response to any music they hear is immediate, and they tend to be more in tune with nature sounds, and the sounds of their environment than their counterparts.

Visual-spatial-

A visual-spatial learner is a student who learns holistically rather than in a step-by-step fashion. Visual imagery plays an important role in the student's learning process. Because the individual is processing primarily in pictures rather than words, ideas are interconnected. They understand the entire picture at once. They see the complete picture before looking at the details. They learn quickly through visual material.

Bodily-Kinesthetic-

Bodily-kinesthetic is a learning style often referred to as 'learning with the hands' or physical learning. Basically, people with bodily-kinesthetic intelligence can learn more easily by doing, exploring, and discovering.

Interpersonal-

Interpersonal learners love to interact and prefer learning through communication and interaction. Interpersonal learners are true people persons. They enjoy heading up committees, participating in group learning projects, and communicating with other learners and adults.

Intrapersonal-

An intrapersonal learner is someone who prefers working alone, which is the exact opposite of an 'interpersonal learner'. These are self-motivated learners that like to set individual goals, and prefer to study by themselves with their own thoughts and ideas rather than with others that intrude on those thoughts.

What kind are you?