Concert

Naz POV:

So I was driving down the old-time road heading to my concert. 

"Neigh" complained the horses in the back. 

God those horses are annoying so I replied, "Aint gonna tell me nothing, you can't tell me nothing." The horses shut up after that. 

I was almost to my destination when I heard I'm In Love With The Shape Of You playing on the radio so I yelled, "EW ED SHEERAN NASTY" and smashed the radio with my brand new guitar.

I finally made it to the stadium and sang a few songs or whatever. That's not important because I got to meet a group of fans who won a raffle backstage. 

Everyone was pretty not poggers until when I thought I was done, I was about to leave when I heard this godly voice, "Hey ugly, look down here."

 I looked down and saw this tiny man with an undercut who looks like Dillion but a million times hotter (Dillion was ugly). He was wearing a Nicki Minaj shirt which I thought was weird.

"Wow, you smell like Eren's constipation. Anyways I think went to the wrong concert and I just wanted to tell you that ur trash at singing."

Those were the hottest words anyone has ever said to me. 

I decided to shoot my shot, "Hey here's my number so you can call me when you want and tell me what you need." 

I threw a paper with my number at him and he ate it.

"Idk wtf that was but you're weird so byeeee."

I caught him before he left and asked, "Hey what's your name shawty?" he replied with, "My name is Ravioli Ackerman but people call me Levi. A lot of people call me daddy too but I don't have kids so it's weird." 

He then left.