Old Town Road Simp

Naz POV:

GAJFNEVNIEVN HE SAID THE LINE HE'S SO HOT! Ahem, I should calm down because he's looking at me like I just threw a rock at Erwin.

"Shut up or I'm going to shove my teacup down your throat." Levi snarled.

I knew exactly how to respond, "Heh, you know what else you can shove down my throat? Your d-" 

He punched me in the gut before I could finish. How rude I was only going to say his delicious tea from his tea shop. But being punched by daddy...I mean Levi was the best feeling ever. I keeled over while holding my gut, man that hurt more than when I was hit by, struck by, a smooth criminal hee hee. Levi stands menacingly over me staring at me holding my guy on the floor. He may be shorter than me but dammmm he is dominant and unbreedable. He grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me up so we're face to face. 

He glares into my eyes and growls, "Make another dirty comment like that, and we're breaking up. Understand?"

"What do you mean breaking u-" He interrupts me by kissing me straight on the lips.

He kisses like all those overly dominant anime men from x reader fanfic. Pog. Y/N could never L bozo + ratio. Enough of other fanfics I need to describe this kiss. It was like taste the rainbow, feel the rainbow, smell the rainbow. Ig it felt pretty good with his warmth idk. He stopped when we both ran out of breath and then he just stared at me. His eyes were pretty and grey like a storm cloud. 

I looked down at him and said, "I love you shortie"

Then a sudden shock of pain went through my pants.