Phone chat hehe~

Naz POV:

I'm watching the cry with Armin show when my phone buzzed like when Barry B Benson saw Venessa for the first time. I picked up my phone and I was so excited to see that Hotty McHotterson texted me. Woah, he even said my name wrong and called me trash for the millionth time.

I responded, "XOXO baby why don't we go to the cleaning aisle of Publix together ik that's ur fav place ;)" (He stalked Levi online and learned everything about him)

Those 3 dots showed up and stayed for a while until he wrote back, "Ur weird" and then he blocked me.

Diggity dang darn Ben Barnes I thought that would work... oh well time to dm him on Pinterest (Levi uses Pinterest for different tea flavor ideas). 

I hit him with the. "Hey, Heichou, why don't you call me by your name <3"

He didn't even respond to me he just blocked me. That was not poggers. I just decided to ask him out in person so I teleported right next to him on his couch. He yelled the manliest and most Leviest scream I ever heard

"Hey hey hey calm down it's just me I just wanted you to come to the best tea shop om town, well other than yours ofc."

Levi stared up at me, how he doesn't break his neck doing that idk. 

After analyzing me head to toe he finally replied, "If I go out with you once will you leave me alone?" I've never been happier in my life.

I screamed, "YAY! I'll see you there as soon as possible."

Then I left.