Chapter 8

Camilas Pov-

I woke up with a horrible headache and a arm around my waist. I got up from the bed so quickly, I almost slipped on my own feet. I looked at my bed and waited for my eyes to adjust to the lighting and the figure laying down. Once I could look at the girl in my bed, I saw Normani.

Omg omg omg omg omg no-

"Normani.." I shook her lightly, "Normani wake up.." And she groaned as she stirred in my bed.

I looked at the clock and I realized that school was about to start in 10 minutes.

Shit.

"NORMANI!" I yelled into her ear.

And finally, that woke her up.

"Fuck, Camila?" Normani asked me, squinting her eyes at me. "Oh god, what time is it?" She got up from my bed, I realized she wasn't wearing jeans and I immediately turned around.

"Please tell me we didn't-" She cut me off.

"Oh my god, of course not. I wouldn't do that, you were drunk...I did kiss you though.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that I was way out of line." Normani started to ramble off.

"I know, it's okay.. I didn't know you felt that way- I mean we just met and I already have someone in mind and I can't do that to Dinah, but you are an incredible girl Normani-" I got cut off by Normani.

"Don't worry Camila, I understand. But, do you think that we could just keep this between us?" Normani asked while we finally started getting dress for school, and I let Normani borrow some of my close.

"Oh yes definitely. But if it does come up, I'm not lying to my bestfriend." I pointed at her and she laughed.

"Of course... hey uh I had some of your vodka last night so hang over is horrible right now and I am not ready for school at all." Normani said honestly before running to my bathroom to throw up.

Oh boy.

Normani couldn't drive us too school, so we had to uber there. Normani didn't even have her backpack but we didn't want to be late. We arrived right when the bell rang and quickly Dinah noticed us.

"Where the hell have you guys been?? You both look like shit and reek of alcohol." Dinah whispered to us.

"It's a long story." Normani said before rushing over to her locker room.

"I promise i'll tell you about it later, but i'm going to be late." I have her a quick squeeze before going towards my locker room.

Shit.

Later that day-

It was last period when my mind wandered off to last night, only remembering the kiss that Normani and I shared. It was sweet, but it wasn't like Lauren's lips, kiss. And then it stung, the thought of Lauren leaving me.

You know what, I can't keep on thinking of someone that just left me. It was a one night thing, Camila. Leave it alone now. She's not coming back and you probably won't even see her again.

Fuck it, fuck Lauren. I don't need someone who would just leave like that. Normani was right, I deserve someone who would stay.

"Camila? Miss.Cabello!" A voice shouted from across the class, and I realized it was my teachers.

"Uh yea?" I snapped out of my daze.

"What is the answer to number 6?" I looked at the board and did not understand a thing.. "7?"

Kids around the class started to laugh and I realized I was wrong, I groaned and put my head down.

"Stay after class, Cabello. I will speak to you."

Isn't that just wonderful.

When the bell rang, I just wanted to go straight home but of course, I got held behind.

I always hated math and this teacher, I was never good at big problems. Usually around this class time, i'd make my way to the auditorium and dance but obviously that isn't happening so now i'm behind.

"You do understand you need to pass this class in order for you to graduate." I nodded. "Then you should start putting in some effort, I will be assigning you a tutor-" I cut him off.

"No." I stated strongly. "I don't need a tutor, just give me one more chan-" He cut me off this time.

"I've given you enough chances Cabello. You are constantly falling asleep, ditching, or sleeping in this class. Dance is no longer an excuse, so now I highly recommend you agree to this and pass this class. That is final." He practically yelled at me.

"Whatever." I scoffed and left the class.

The halls were only partially filled, there is soccer try outs for the girls and cheer practice today so it's usually like this on Mondays.

I didn't have a ride back home today since my dad has been busy at work recently so I was left with no choice but to wander around school until Dinah is done with soccer try outs. Although she's basically already on the team, she is the team captain and the only good player on the team, except for Ally but she no longer plays. I haven't seen her in a while.

It won't be so bad if I go see them practice, would it? Of course not.

I walked over to the field, unfortunately having to walk pass the football boys. Thank god, Austin didn't see me though. He was to busy messing around with his friends instead of actually practicing.

I saw a couple of girls putting on their cleats and others on the field passing the ball but I didn't make too much eye contact with them. I heard a couple of girls say hey and hello so I just smiled back. It's always the soccer girls that want to have a chance with me, and I sometimes give into it.

I was too busy looking for Dinah on the field, I didn't realize a another body running towards me, and i'm almost sure they didn't see me either. The ball was coming my direction when the other girl was running at me. She turned my direction when she was-

"Lauren?"