Chapter 2

Tomm'y pov:

I was walking for past 3 hours. We were far away from the SMP. We would of been furter if I started to fly. But I can't risk Dream waking up in the air and start crying. "Gahhh" I heard. I looked down to see Dream was awake. "Goid morning. Well afternoon." I said getting a giggle in return. Since Dream is awake I can start flying now. I made sure that Dream is in my arm's and safe. As I spread my wings reafy to take off. I took one last look at Dream before I set off. We were flying fast.

As air blew in my face and the cold breze hit my face I heard giggles from baby Dream. He likes flying. That's good.

{Time skip}

Two days later.

I saw a village not to far ahead. As I prepared my landing. Landing infront of the village. Looking at the shops I went to the closest food shop. Getting in the shop I saw a lady. "Hello fellow traveler." She said not noticing a baby in my hands. "Hello. Can I get some apple's, bread and some meat." I asked the lady. "Ofc. Anything else." She asked as I thought for a moment before saying. "Ohh and some baby food for thi little one. And do you know where I can get baby stuff." I said. The lady finaly relized I'm holding a baby. 'Awww' She said gustering over the baby. "Ofc." She said. She went into the storage room.

The baby started grabbing my shirt. "Sweetberry don't do that." I said. The baby looked at me whit his big green eyes that were filled whit tears. "Fine. You can do that." I said in defeat. The baby giggled before playing whit my shirt once again. "Here you go. Also you have a baby shop across the streat. Miss. Rosa will help you whit the baby stuff." The lady said. Pointing to the small shop. "Thank you. So how much for this stuff. " I asked getting ready to pay for all of this. The lady just smiled.

And said. "It's on the house." "Are you sure. I meant I atleast have to give you some money." I said confused. The women just smiled. "Don't worry. It's not easy to take care of a child. Plus travel. You need that money more than I do. Now head of and get the baby some stuff." The lady said. I smiled and thanked the lady for everything.

I left the shop and headed to the baby shop. As I enterd I saw that noboby. I waited for a minut before a lady came out from behind the counter. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry. How long have you been here." The Miss Rosa asked. "I haven't been here long. Just got here like a minur or two ago." I said. Miss Rosa smilled. "That's good. I thought you were here longer. Any ways what can I help you whit." Miss Rosa asked. "Well I need some baby stuff for my kid." I said. It took me a ses. to relize what I said. I just called Dream my kid. MY KID.

"Sure. Wait a sec." I didn't even have time to correct my self. Miss Rosa already left to get the baby stuff. I felt my face heat up from embaresment. As I calmed my self down the women came back whit the stuff. "Here you go. Also here for the baby to help you carry him while sou fly." The women said. I smiled. "Also it's on the house." Miss Rosa said. "Are you sure ma'am." I said asking her. "Ofc. You need the money. Also fell free to call me Rosa." She said giving me a smile. "Thank you so much ma- I mean Rosa." I said thanking Rosa for her help. "It's no problem." She said. I waved her goodby leaving the store.

"It's now time to countinue our journey." As Dream Dream giggled I set off.

{Time skip}

It's been a month and three weeks. Dream is now 5 and half months old. I talked to a code exspert in the second village I found. He said that we can bring Dream back to normal but. There is a chance he can die. And if it works there is 99.99% chance that his brain will stay like this. So Dream has to go throw childhood again. I'm now looking for a new family for him. And I also fount out that Dream in infact a Enderdragon hybrid. Which I 100% thought he wasn't. I would of beted that he was a enderman hybrid.