Chapter 4.

Tommy's pov:

I could fell Techno and Phil looking at me and Dream but I didn't care. All I cared about now is my son. "Dad' me hur'" He said still crying. As I look at his hand glass was in his cut. It looked like the glass was werry deep. I knew I coudn't get the glass out my self. "I will take you to the doctor ok." I said. Dream just nodded. I picked him up and walked over to Techno and Phil. "Dad, Techno you go in the house and look around. I will explaine later now I need to get him to a doctor. He cut himself and the glass is werry deep." I said they said ok before I spread my wings and flew to the doctor in the other village. I stil don't understand why they don't have a hospital or any tipe of doctor here.

As I reached the village I enterd the hospital. Waiting in the line to check up. As the person infront of me left. I looked at the women. "Hello sir, how may I help you today?" The lady said. "Hello ma'am. My son cut himself and some glass is way to deep in the cut. And I can't get it out my self." I said. The women asked to see the cut. As I showed her his hand she said that it will need some stiches 100%. "Name" She said. "DayDream Minecraft." I said. The women wrote down the name. "And you." "Tommyinnit Minecraft." I said. The women said to go on floor two. And wait untill my name gets called on. I thanked the women I headed of.

Phil pov:

Tommy had a son. A son. A SON. I'm a grandpa yet again. Damm.

I'm getting old at this point.

"Ok. Was I the only one who noticed or." Techno said still standing there. "Nah, you weren't m8."

It has be an hour since Tommy and the kid left.

"When do you think Tommy will be back." Techno said looking at the door. "I don't know. But I hope it is soon."As I said that the door opend. Tommy enterd the house closing the door behind him. He was carrying the kid. "Hey guys. Sorry it took me long to come back home." Tommy said.  The kid was sleeping in Tommy's arms. "Ok. First of all. WHY DO YOU HAVE A KID." Techno said the first part then screamed at the second. Tommy just gave him a death stare. Which would not freak him out. But that was scary even for him and me. By now the kid was awake. "Techno meet you're nefew" Tommy said getting a. "Heh-" from Techno. "T- T- Techa" The kid said making me and Tommy laugh. "Oh come on" Techno said getting a giggle from the kid.

"How old is he?" I asked. Wanting to know how old my new grandchild is. "Well. Phil he is now 2 years old soon 3." Tommy said. "P- Phiza." The kid said trying to repeat after Tommy. I must say that was adorable. "Sweetberry he is your granpa. Call him G." Tommy said whit a smirk. The kid then repeated it. "GGr. Gaza" The kid said and If I could die because of this then I would. "Ok. Thank you for all of that. Now what's the devils name?" Techno asked getting a look from me, Tommy and even the kid. "Well this might be a long story." Tonmy said. "What do you mean?" Techno asked not understanding what he meant. And I didn't understand him too. "You see. This kid isn't just any kid. It's. Dream" Tommy said. No way Dream was that kid. "But. How is he a kid now?" I asked getting an yea from Techno.

"During exile. Well one day he came to like talk to me. During that time he was normal. We went on a walk. And stayed at a lake talking and just having fun. It was getting dark and we where heading back. When three wiches. They attacked us.  And well. Dream told me to run. He killed all of them. But not before he was hit by a potion. And that's how he became a kid." Tommy said. "But why didn't you get help or try to turn him back." Techno asked. "Well. I wanted to ask for help. But the next day Tubbo, Quackity and Fundy came to my tent asking if I saw Dream. I told them no. They were planing to kill him. So when they left I packed my stuff and left to. Knowing they will hurt Dream even if he is a baby. When I was packing. I found his communicator. I knew that he droped it when he came to me yesterday when he was an adult. There were recording. Of some talks whit him and Jschlatt and him and Tubbo. That is jow I found out that. Dream wasn't the one who wanted to exile me. It was Tubbo." Tommy said whit venom in his voice when he said Tubbo's name. "So. Tubbo was the one who exiled you. But everyone saw it was Dream." Techno said a bit confused. I also agreed. "Wait a sec." He said. Giving me the sleeping baby Dream and heading upstairs. He came back whit a communicator and gave it to us. It was Dream's. "Listen to the recordings." He said. Before he left for the kitchen to make food trusting us whit the Dream.