Chapter 5

No one's pov:

As DayDream Minecraft was sleeping on his papa's dad. Phil was listening to Tubbo yelling at Adult Dream. The Dream they knew.

"Stop helping people. Your just trying to manipulate them." As Tubbo screamed at Dream. "I'm not manipulating anyone. There my friends and I want to help them." As Dream said that Tubbo just groaned. "Stop lying. You manipulated everyone. Not even suprise George and Sapnap left you. Jschlatt for once was right. You are an selfish, manipulating mother f#cker who doesn't deserve anything." Quackity said. Tubbo just hummed. "You too Tubbo. I thought you were better than this. Better then Jschlatt. I honesly regret having you as my little brother." Dream said. You could tell he was crying. Behind that mask of his. Then there was a loud slap. "Never talk to Tubbo like that. Your the real monster. And plus. Everything is proven by your manipulating ways." Quackity said which means Dream was the one slapped. You could hear the air as a door was opend and closed as tubbo spoke up. "Leave Sapnap. It's none of your business." As the footsteps goot closer Sapnap spoke up. "Treating people like that isn't nice. Even if it's Dream. Tubbo. Plus when he is your brother." Sapnap fineshe whit a small push before speaking up again. But this time to dream. "Hey. You ok?" Dream hummed which Sapnap took as a yes. You could hear a sharp turn from the blaze hybrid. "And you are not allowed to call him your brother. Beacuse you don't deserve him." As Sapnap said that you could hear him turn to Dream. Sapnap started walking while dragging Dream. Opening and slaming the door behind him. As the air was the only thing you could hear gor a minut before there was a stop. Sapnaps voice was now something you could hear. "I know your not ok." There was a small wimper. Then sob's.

"I can't belive Tubbo was that mean." Phil said looking at Techno. His face caught Phils attention. You could see guilt in his eyes like he had something to do whit it. Or knows something. "Techno." Phil said. As Techno looked at him you could see so many emotions throw his eyes. Fear, guilt, disapointment in himself, anger and saddnes. "Phil. Tubbo has been under the control of the egg before we even found out that it existed." Techno said making Phil's jaw drop. Before he said this. "Techno you know and you said nothing. Why the h- would you do that." Phil said cutting himself of ass he was saying a swer word. "So that's why he was acting strange." They heard a voice behing. Turning around they saw Tommy. He looked like he was about to leave. "I'm going to get some wood. You three go eat I will be back." Tommy said before he left.

Tommy

As I clossed the door. I felt anger. Tubbo isn't himself at the moment. That's why he was acting like that. I set of. As wind blew throw my hair I saw the forest. I start heading down. I only need to chop atleast 8 to 9 tree's.

As I was on my last one. I heard. A cry. "MAMA." Was that a kid. I ran throw the forest looking for the kid. As I got xloser I heard sobs. I saw three men surrounding a  big dead spider and I smaller one. Pulling out my bow I shot an arrow hiting a head shot on one of the men. They were dressed in black. As he went limp. He hit the ground hard. The two look at me before backing away and starting to run. I walk to the kid. "Hi there. No worries little one I won't hurt you." I said. The kid looked at me. "Papa." He said. "I'm sorry I'm not your papa." I said as I look at those blak-ish brown-ish eyes I saw more tears forming. "Fine. You can call me papa." I said. The kid smilled before hugging me and crying in my arms. The tears soon turned into soft snores.

Oh well. Adopting another kid. I thought before smilling. Time to go home.

Hello. This is the creator. And I wanted to ask you all. After I finish these two books. I wanted to post on my account more themes of books. I want to post more tipes of books. I wanted to start posting Marvel, Dream SMP, FNAF, Anime and random book ideas. These are the main ones.

Is that ok whit you guys? :)