threesome

Warning: Smut. (I know, big suprise!), toys, BDSM, rimming, pet x master x master (yes. Yes I am writing a threesome-) Also this is my first time writing a story.

Little information
Jason is the pet to, two owners, Mark and Alex. Jason is 19, Mark is 20, Alex is 20. All of them are gay. (I know you never would have guessed.)

~~~~~~
Jason's POV
I was cleaning up the dishes like I was suppose to before Mark and Alex came over behind me. I looked at Alex but then Mark grabbed my hip pulling me closer to him. My eyes widened once I felt his bulge poking my side. I looked down at Alex's pants to see he had a bulge as well.

I bit my lip anxiously as I felt Mark's breath on my neck "D-do you need me to clean anything else?" Alex shook his head and put his hands on my waist. I felt Mark's lips against my neck then Alex's thigh in between my legs. I tilted my neck to the side giving Mark more access

I let out a soft moan as he found my weakspot. Alex started to grind his thigh into me causing me to moan alittle louder. I quickly covered my mouth feeling embarrassed from the sounds that were coming out of my mouth. "Jacob, you've done enough work today I think you deserve a reward. Don't you Alex?" Mark says "I think he does. What do you think?" Alex asked me.

I nodded needily as Mark sucked on my weakspot and Alex grinded his thigh into me more, making me hard and before I knew it we were in the bedroom. I was laying on my back as Alex and Mark were both stripping. I bit my lip as they began stripping me, I was blushing like crazy as I was now naked on my back.

Alex kissed me then pulled away "Are you sure you want this?" I nodded "Yes, I'm sure" "Your safe word is red. Okay?" Mark informed and I nodded biting my lip. I was told to get on all fours so I did, now feeling fully exposed, blushing alot

I was alittle scared because I wasn't preped yet and I was afraid it may hurt. I was surprised when I felt my legs get spread apart and something wet near my hole, causing me to moan quite loudly. Mark was on his knees in front of me, on the bed. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pushed just his tip in my mouth.

I understood what he wanted so I began teasing him by just sucking on his tip. Bad idea. He pushed his full length in my mouth causing me to choke slightly. He waited for me to adjust before slowly thrusting him self in and out of my mouth, just mouth fucking me.

At the stage j had completely forgoing about Alex. That was until I felt something wet push inside of me. It was Alex's tongue. It felt weird but so good at the same time causing me to moan loudly, but it was muffled. Alex started thrust his tongue in and out of me spreading my legs even further apart. I felt his tongue twist and brush against my prostate causing me to moan even louder then before.

I looked up at Mark who continued to mouth fuck me, while he groaned and moaned lowly. Alex tongue soon started to abuse my prostate making me feel close to my limit and pre cum leaked from tip. I managed to pull off of Mark and moan "C-Can I cum? Please?" Alex shook his head "Please let me cum! I'll do anything!" Mark smirked and nodded. Not to long after I finished with a loud moan and Mark pulled out causing me to whimper from the loss. Alex and Mark switched places so Alex was now in front of me and Mark was behind me.

Mark grabbed my hips and slowly pushed his full length in I moaned and he waited for me to adjust. Once I adjusted I nodded and Mark started to slowly thrust in and out, teasingly as he brushed against my prostate not hitting it on purpose. Alex pushed his full length in my mouth making me gag alittle. I started to deep throat his but as soon as I did Mark slammed into my prostate causing me to moan extremely loud and pull off of Alex.

Alex gripped my hair and forced me to continue what I was doing before. My legs were shaking as Mark continued to slam into me harshly hitting my prostate everytime. I felt close to another limit and gripped the sheets tighter. After a few more thrusts I couldn't hold it in any more so I came again. Alex tightened the grip on my hair meaning he was close, so he started mouth fucking me, harder and faster along with Mark. Alex finished in my mouth so I pulled off and swallowed, Mark also finished but deep inside of me causing me to practically scream out a moan, before he pulled out.

"You did such a good job, good boy." Alex praise as he ran his finger through my hair. Mark sat me up then kissed me "Round two?" He asked and I went red before nodding. Mark and Alex both sat up then Alex picked me up and lowered me on both of them causing me to moan loudly again. When I adjusted my legs were shaking and I grabbed onto Alex's shoulders for support. Mark began sucking on my neck again as I lofted my self up and down on them. Alex understood that I couldn't do it so he started to lift my hips up and down.

I was a moaning mess, as they started to go faster and Mark pulled off my neck as he moaned. Mark and Alex were both moaning while I was a slutty moaning mess. I dug my nails into Alex's back, not meaning to. I kissed Alex as they both finished deep inside of me once again, while I finished as well. I rested my head on Alex shoulder as we all came down from out highs. They pulled out of me and I collapsed on the bed, exhausted and tired. They grabbed a towel and clean themselves up before cleaning me and the bed sheets. I smiled softly "Can I have a bath tommorow, when I'm not so tired...please?" They nodded with a soft chuckle and cuddle me. I kissed them both softly before whispering a 'goodnight' and falling asleep

~~~~~
Okay I know that sucked. Don't go off at me.
Have a good day
1126 words