Wrong Idea - Part One 🐥🦕

Tw:
This chapter contains yelling and the mention of cheating.

This I love you all, enjoy this chapter

~Author

~~~

Noah got home from work and slammed the front door shut, storming off to his own room and slamming it shut. He sniffled as he brang his knees to his chest and started to cry from both anger and upsetness. Why would he do that? Why would he do that to him?

Why would he cheat..?

He was pulled from his thoughts as someone knocked on the door. He lifted his head up and saw his partner Charlie standing there. He felt more anger boil in him, and he just stared at him in silence.

Charlie's chest hurt to see his partner like this. He frowned softly. "..may I come in? Or would you like some space?"

When he didn't answer Charlie, he walked in and shut the door behind him softly, sitting on the bed in front of him

"What happened? Do you wanna talk about it? If not, maybe we can watch a movie to distract you just.." He gently grabbed his boyfriend's hand, rubbing his thumb across his knuckles. "..I wanna make sure you're okay.."

His expression softened more once he saw Noah start sobbing. "C'mere.." He opened his arms out and let Noah hug him, burrying his face in his chest. Charlie gently rubbed his back, whispering sweet, reassuring words in his ear

"What happened, my love?"

He finally asked after Noah calmed down more. But what he said next caught him off guard, "You cheated on me!" He yelled

Charlie furrowed his eyebrows. "I did?"

Clearly Noah was anger at this anwser and yelled back, "you did! S-She told me she saw you i-in the office with..with another girl and you were..were really close!"

Charlie pouted slightly "Sweetheart..who told you this?" He wiped Noah's tears "I promise you I would never cheat."

Noah looked up at him "Y-..You did. S-She wouldn't lie. Janice wouldn't lie..she's my bestfriend."

Charlie realised what was going on "Noah I...I'm sorry..I-I can't tell you why she was in there. But I can promise you I wasn't cheating."

Noah scoffed, really hurt at the fact he couldn't tell him "so what?! Now you don't trust me?!"

"No-! No Of course I trust you! I just..this is one of my secrets." Charlie responded.

Noah pulled away from his touch "and I'm your boyfriend! What is she allowed to know that I'm not?! I'm your boyfriend!!"

Charlie didn't like the yelling and tensed slightly "please stop yelling.."

Noah ignored the request "No! Not until you tell me what you two were doing!"

"Noah. I'm gay. I'm not attracted to women sexually or romantically. And even if I was, I would tell you. Besides, she is married." Charlie stated

"How do I know you aren't lying?! How do I know you're not fucking her in your office everyday?! HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LOVE HER?!"

Charlie started to cry at the yelling and yelled back

"BECAUSE SHE'S YOUR SISTER! SHE WAS HELPING ME FIND A RING FOR YOU! B-BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO PROPOSE!"

Charlie covered his ears, crying more as he moved away from him.

Noah instantly calmed down, his expression softening and guilt quickly piling up in his stomach. "oh.."

"I'm sorry..Charlie I'm really sorry...I thought-"

Charlie interrupted him "Well you thought wrong." He got up and went to his room, shutting his door and laying in his bed, letting his tears fall silently.

Noah sat in his room still, staring at the wall. He started to cry, whimpering softly, regretting his decisions. He should've just trust Charlie wouldn't do that. Why would he yell, knowing Charlie hates yelling? He felt so stupid and after a while he got up and made his way to Charlie's room. Walking in and shutting the door behind him again. He sat beside him.

Charlie turned his back to face him "leave me alone." He muttered.

"I'm really sorry..I-I shouldn't have talked to you about it..or brang it up..I should've just trusted you wouldn't do that and not told you what I heard." Noah cried

"I'm not mad at you for trying to talk to me because you thought I cheated." Charlie spoke, sitting up and facing him "I'm mad at you for yelling at me and not letting me explain. I'm upset at you for not trusting my boundaries and respecting that I have some secrets too."

Noah listened and just nodded, wiping his tears even though they continued to fall.
"I know and- and I'm sorry.. I just..I don't know. I trust you.. I really do but.." He took a deep breath "...I know it isn't an excuse but I have bad experiences with my partners in the past with similar stuff happening and they ended up cheating and I just.. I hoped you weren't like them and I got upset and yelled..I'm really sorry.."

Charlie hugged him "I'm sorry too.. but next time if you need to talk to me I'd prefer you not to raise your voice..please.."

Noah nodded and lifted his head, gently connecting their lips

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I may write a part 2 to this so YIPPIEEE

I LOVE YOU ALL

~Author

905 words 4:54PM 28.04.23