𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Hi! This is author-chan here, and I wanted to give some small tigger warnings and other notes that I'd like to be known throughout the story. You don't have to read this but like I said, there will be important things like trigger warnings and other disclaimers.

First off, the trigger warnings. There will be mentions of self harm, suicide, abuse, fighting, violence, blood, and gore. The blood and gore bit will hopefully not be too frequent, but, as this is a Kny fanfic, it is to be expected. Also, I DO NOT want to hear anything in the comments about invalidating me, because I've gone through everything on this list of trigger warnings!!

Another thing: I do not mean to invalidate anyone else who reads this story! Examples of this may include the body type, feelings, and actions of the main character. If you didn't experience the same feelings or thoughts I have during certain triggers, that's okay. I don't expect everyone to see from my point of view. Also, the body type will be small and relatively skinny due to malnutrition from when Y/n was a child. I do not mean to invalidate anyone else's body types, because you are all so gorgeous!!! However, Y/n's is just like this due to her childhood.

I'm sorry if my writing style in confusing!!! Please message me if it is too confusing or I need to clear something up. I will do so immediately. Remember that Italics are in thoughts and Bolded words are used for emphasis on a subject/word.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, any of the characters here (except for my OC's, in which case they will be mentioned if necessary, and nothing that I write has any connection in the real world. If by a chance I mention something like your name in the book and you're not comfortable with it, please message me and I'll take it down immediately.

Thank you for reading!!

~Tila